Suggestion for Rof T2 nameds

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mrtiny, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Mrtiny New Member

Hi,

I am looking for some boxable nameds in T2 to get some upgrades. Since i box, i depend on a safespot to camp, and a named with not too bad AE, adds and so on. Group consists of 100 War with 6200 AA's, mostly Rof T1, VOA T4 weapons, 94 Mage, 94 monk, 93 shm, and J5 mercs. AA's between 3 and 5K, gear is a mostly Rof T1, some VOA gear, shaman has the crappiest gear with a mix of HOT T4, and some Rof T1 pieces.

I have been doing ok with most nameds in Rof T1, usually play with one healer merc and one wizard merc for trash, on nameds i switch to two healer mercs, and have shaman outside the group. Im not sure if i will need 2 healers on trash in T2, guess i will find out.

Any tips of doable nameds with the abovementioned box setup will be appreciated.
  2. Enizen Elder

I would try Sir Raint, Plaugetooth, SGT Ihavenoideahisname, in Chapterhouse, raint has a interesting AE, Plaugetooth Gflux, Sgt, nada as far as i can tell. All can be pulled to zone in from SL.

Grelleth you could try War Machine, Rotblade, and Kopp, WM is probably the worst of the 3.

BG I cant really think of any named I would try with a box group just seems like a bad idea to be honest.

Evantil all the named i can think of have bad AE, or are in a bad place to try to box.

If you are looking for non visable itesm do the 14th anniversary missions you can get 1-4 drops (including the augs) and the non vis are all t2 rare quality. You should be able to box CH, Xorbb missions with no issue, Convo is you have access. I personally dislike the other 2, but that's me.
  3. Darktower Elder

Just any FYI but UF has been unlocked so everyone now has access to convo.
  4. Daislet Augur

CH anniversary also drops a T2 ear pet focii.
    There is a large advantage for you in that the Anniversary pet ear only lvl 95 required. Rather than the Xorbb T2 pet ear which is lvl 98 required.