Suggestion for Filters

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nightmares, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Nightmares Augur

This is not a bug report, but I've never been great at finding suggestions area. It DOES involve the latest patch / update.
    So, they(devs) altered Other in filters to give it color coding. I think this is great, however it's a little vague and requires some trial and error to figure out how best to place the different ones. Could we perhaps have mouse overs for the filters(like how Stat's have mouse overs and options window has them) Which would give details of how or what the filter actually includes? I mean I long to have spellcasting by anyone in 1 window, without all the rest of the messages, like dmg and such. I want it like that to reduce spam, letting me know easily if i need to do a quick stun, bash, etc. same for many other reasons as well. Atm it's extremely difficult to really get the windows just right so I can see all personal combat spam, pet spam, group spam, raid spam, etc in their own windows, at least without messing up on some things that cross over inappropriately.
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Yes, its not, this is the bug reports forum.

Anywhere but here, like Vets.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

The new filters are terribad. NPC quest text (white) + Vendor speak when selling items (yellow) + consider messages (gray) are all filed under "misc", and these used to be all different areas but now have to be combined in the same window.