Stuff going down on Selo!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by pimenttoncheese, Mar 19, 2019.

1. pimenttoncheese Elder

2. jeskola pheerie

3. Rajaah Elder

The best thing about that pile of people? Most of us are naked, and a good portion haven't showered in days.
    Machentoo likes this.
  4. Machentoo Augur

Can confirm, have not showered in days and wearing a newbie club in my primary slot, 12 slots naked.
  5. VeronicaMars New Member

6. VeronicaMars New Member

7. Rajaah Elder

Tuning in to BB's stream was one of the more fun things about the past week, especially while everyone was leveling up. Respect for putting it out there at all, because he didn't have to.
  8. jeskola pheerie

9. Delora Journeyman

Agree with this 100%. I'm committed to Phinny still so I haven't gone to play on selos but the ruleset had intrigued me. His stream was my favorite to watch to see the action on selos and was just generally entertaining. It's fairly predictable that someone at some point was going to try to ruin it since it is a "race" server and I believe he was in one of the top guilds. I just hope he continues to stream on selos even if it's not while raiding.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

What was this? It's been removed.

Now I want to see it more than ever.
  11. Lateryn Augur

Watching bobby accidently show his Showeq on stream and then hurry and delete the vod was the best.