Strontium doing The Unborrowing on Test with an EQ Music Montage

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gyurika Godofwar, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I'm learning on the fly and have decided to zoom out further from now on to catch more of the really tall mobs and more of what is going on over all and also I'll probably make 5 or so minute highlight clips from now on along with our main videos but here's our run at the Pellucid Grotto raid The Unborrowing.

If any of you are interested in coming over to help out on raids like this we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 PM EST and ask that you download TeamSpeak 3 to listen for instructions. 90+ and 1k+ AA to come along and the higher for both and the more experienced the better of course
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Surprised no one is commenting, I was hoping for a bit of feedback or any suggestions etc. I guess it beats negative responses =)
  4. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I should have a couple more tonight for Upper House and whatever we decide to do afterwards. I'll make short 5 minute or so highlight videos from the raw recording for that to make it easier to peruse through
  5. Talif Augur

This would help. I started to watch and then stopped when I realized the video was 30+ minutes long. That's a hell of a long time with no commentary.
  6. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

lol, that wasn't my intention. I'll do some editing later today after I get some sleep and post some more with music. I can't leave our TeamSpeak chat on the videos I link here but if you go to the main channel they have that chat. In order to post here the ones I link here have to be as clean as possible and Brasse told me to use EQ music so they can promote the videos without violating copyrights etc
  7. Tobynn Augur

Seriously need to lose that UI layout. Fully half of your screen is UI components; kinda wrecks the entertainment value of the video.
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I wouldn't mind changing but I play on a 42 inch LCD and the few customs I've tried make the text too small for me to see. Any suggestions for one that would work well on bigger screens? The screen is so big that the part I can see is still pretty large across, so I didn't take into consideration how that would translate to the video and other people watching it. My bad
  9. WDWolf Journeyman

Learn the power of the /viewport command. See below.

[IMG]
  10. huadmer Lorekeeper

Either turn down the particle effects or be conscience of them and make sure you're far away from the battle. I realize you're a melee toon but you can hardly see anything in that video.
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Tonight I'm going to use a 2nd account and record from a zoomed out angle. That should alleviate the lack of mob visibility etc
  12. EverChanter Augur

Ill come stand around and fraps and stream it for ya if ya want bud!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Candydare Elder

I love your choice of music! I found it entertaining to watch, good work overall.

Thanks for sharing:)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Sorry I missed your post EverChanter but next time I'll hit you up. I have 7 videos from Tower to post and then 1 for Bloody Kith. I'll probably make an edited version of the last 2 parts of tower and Bloody Kith with EQ music instead of our TS chat and link those here
  15. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Thanks for replying, I hope to get better with practice
  16. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

From Tuesday night we did Upper House and Convorteum Events 1-3, stalled out on 3 so starting there next time and our goal is to finish the entire set of Convorteum raids. No UI and only 4-5 minutes on the video

17. EverChanter Augur

Can I suggest turning the effects down to around 10-25%, will help some with that lag and also on my eyes :p
  18. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I'm not having any issues with lag on my end but I have a 2gb video card and 16gb of ram and a 3.2ghz quad core and a 32 mbps internet connection. This was my 3rd box being there solely for recording purposes so the camera shift was me hopping over to make sure it pointed at the mob when I had a second. Everyone seems to dislike the particles, I think they look cool but /shrug. I'll just post videos to our channel from now on and if anyone wants to check them out they can go there