Storytime Quest Bugged

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Koggar.Bertoxxulous, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

The quest "Storytime" seems to be bugged on Phinigel. Specifically, when I flagged for Plane of Torment, he will not update my charm and will not grant me any AA, and I have already physically zoned into Plane of Torment to be able to talk to him about it. Later I went on to flag for Bastion of Thunder, and he accepted that one, but I should have a slightly more updated charm than I do and 6 AA rather than 5. Has anyone else had this issue? And, is there anything else that I can do at this point besides the bug report that I've already submitted?
  2. Astley Augur

If you did it out of order, or are missing some pre-flags, you may not get updated fully.

Go to the Seer, follow through the "Unlock my memories" and "Guided Meditation" to get the hints on what you are missing.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2638

That page is probably your best reference to what you need to sort out if you're missing something.

Use CNTRL-F to search for the key phrases the Seer tells you, and find out what you are missing.
  3. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

I'm not missing anything. The seer tells me "Saved from certain doom, Milyk and Adler are forever in your debt." And I can physically enter Plane of Torment, so I do have the flag, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the dwarf just will not update my charm or AA for whatever reason.