Stop crying.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Invictvs, May 9, 2015.

1. Invictvs Augur

"H2H is broken."
    "Monks and Mages are OP."
    "EXP too fast."
    "Not all models are Classic."
    "Spells aren't expensive enough."

Seeing how this game came out in '99 and a good bulk of us were 14-15 at the time, that means most of you are around 30 years old. Stop crying.
    Punchu, Barlow, liveitup1216 and 7 others like this.
  2. Religious Elder

Don't tell me what to do.
    Punchu and Geez like this.
  3. EonBlue Apocalypse Journeyman

that right there made my day. :D
  4. Geez New Member

I was 12 good sir!
    It is not a classic server it is a Progression server starting with classic Everquest. Not a classic server for Everquest!
  5. Invictvs Augur

Problem is, is that is impossible.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

The best post in a long time. Well put.
  7. Geez New Member

Yes it is, its called Project 1999.
  8. Baldur Augur

Not sure why some people feel the need to "parent" other people on the boards and tell them what to do.

It seems reasonable to me that during this beta process there will be complaints. If no one complained then nothing would ever get changed. And regardless of whether you think it's whining or not, monks and mages are going to be way overpowered in this first classic progression. I am fine with it, but I can see why others would complain. Does anyone other than the person boxing 6 mages really want Nagafen to be killed by one person boxing 6 mages?

Also I have found the H2H thread very informative, especially the people posting parses.
    MBear, Nolrog and Fallfyres like this.
  9. Invictvs Augur

Then people are welcomed to go play that F2P garbage.
  10. Invictvs Augur

Except 100% of the things people are crying about have been addressed already by multiple Devs.
    Irbax_Smoo likes this.
  11. Druz Augur

If you think this level of discontent is "crying" you are probably a massive drama queen.

I don't agree with any of the complaints people have been making, but it doesn't hurt to let them air their grievances.
  12. Invictvs Augur

This isn't Festivus.
  13. Symbius Augur

Silv and Invictvs like this.
  14. Invictvs Augur

10/10 for appropriate video
  15. Rolento23 Journeyman

I couldn't agree more. The crying and complaining is out of control. Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought this. People can go play P99 if there so unhappy about what daybreak is doing with this server
  16. Hateseeker Augur

Standard procedure for players to deal with feedback from other players that a player wouldn't like if implemented, is to discredit or call them whiners. Discreditation is a valid tactic in a few cases (like if a person supports Classicity for one issue but not another), but in general it's just an unwillingness to come up with rational counterarguments.
  17. Duladin Lorekeeper

[IMG]
  18. Invictvs Augur

Again, it wouldn't be so bad if these were new issues that were not already addressed by the GMs, however, the rivers of tears keep flowing. Idea for those people: You don't have to play this.
  19. Hotix Lorekeeper

Fippy wasn't to bad. I played the crappiest of crap a "ranger". Wanna know how I made up for it? I got gear and got good
    liveitup1216 likes this.
  20. vardune Augur

Lol....more like 40