Fixed Stone Cold Summer TLP issues

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ishbu, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Ishbu Augur

Rizlona, currently in House of Thule, is missing the quest NPC in the Feerott for the stone cold summer event, which was supposed to be available as long as the server has launched The buried sea expansion.

Aradune, a sister server of Rizlona at the same progression point, launched at the same time has the quest NPC available, ground spawns for the collection task, and overseer missions offered for the Stone cold summer event, so this is clearly a bug where Rizlona is missing all of it.
  2. smash Augur

if the new one, it is not able since you need to do things in cov ww
  3. Andro New Member

Sir, this has nothing to do with what you link. Read the thread again, Rizlona gets the first quest now since the TBS expansion already released =)
  4. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Hi, thank you for the report, we are currently investigating.
  5. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

We've manually spawned the event NPCs for now on the TLP's which have unlocked TBS, but we're implementing a more permanent solution for a future hotfix.
  6. Jonk New Member

I killed 109 of the loping plains mobs (zombies and hoppers) on Mischief that the quest says to kill but zero drops...guessing the itemization isn't there either. :/
  7. Riou EQResource

Make sure they are repops too, to get them to drop, if not probably have to wait on that hotfix maybe
  8. Jonk New Member

70ish of those were zombies. 10ish zombies in the zone. Lots of repops.
  9. Ishbu Augur

This worked for the quest NPC and the collection ground spawns so thats great. Overseer tasks are still not populating for any of the stone cold summer missions however.
  10. Brickhaus Augur

?

The Overseer quests work (about to see the 4th quest on a number of accounts). It's just that the agent matches don't have attributes assigned to the slots so you don't have to stick to the agents you've gotten before to populate the quest.

But they still work.
    Nennius likes this.
  11. justamonk New Member

Waagosh's investigation has hit a few snags, but apparently so has ours. The drops she asks us to retrieve to make her new rug are, so far, not dropping in korascian warrens. 150 frog / 75 spider, zero drops so far. I saw the ww drop rate is apparently low, so assume this is too, but just asking... is it low, or were the items not added to drop tables?

Edit: This is on Aradune. Updated kill count.
    Ishbu likes this.
  12. Ishbu Augur

Are you on Rizlona?

I dont know what server you are on but I get very tired of people who arent on the TLPs that have issues that are specifically referenced in the post adding in their 2cents trying to say everything works fine when it definitely does not. The very first reply on this thread tried to do that, thankfully it was ignored.
  13. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Thank you for the report, passed this information along.
    Barton likes this.
  14. Ishbu Augur

My suspicion is that the Stone Cold Summer event didnt actually ever trigger on the TLP servers having issues. Daybreak, upon seeing the player feedback manually spawned the quest NPC that should have been available and the ground spawn collection stuff to help us out while they work on a more permanent solution.

As a result of the event not actually triggering as intended, the overseer and mobs in other zones that got special drops associated with it arent actually happening either. Hopefully they can find the cause and thus the more permanent solution with enough time left for us to complete these this year.

I admit this is a lot of speculation on my part but it does seem to make some logical sense. At least know we know they are aware of the issue and looking into it at this time.
  15. Brickhaus Augur

You said Overseer tasks.

If you did not mean the Overseer system, then you should not use that word alone when follow-up posting.

I get very tired of people posting bad information, especially when they are on the TLPs.
  16. Bardos New Member

Same thing is happening in Mischief!!!
  17. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

I've merged the topics together as this issue affects TLP's in general who have unlocked TBS. It is being investigated and worked on.
    Barton likes this.
  18. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

19. Ishbu Augur

Im sorry you dont understand how message boards work so let me try and help you out.

When a thread is talking about a specific event(stone cold summer in this case) and a specific server(Rizlona at the time of your response, TLPs as a whole afterwards after the thread consolidation) then any replies on it should be related to that topic, not just random nonsense that is factually incorrect for what you are responding to.

I hope this helps you learn to utizlie message boards better in the future.
  20. Worshburd New Member