Still no hastened counterattack?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Cronos, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Cronos Journeyman

I would love to see a hastened counterattack come into play, I am getting rather sick of waiting 40 minutes to use it. My rogue is level 93 and I can only fight 2-3 mobs of correct assassinate level with my merc out at a time, meaning assassinate other then counterattack is basically worthless. We get half the exp rangers do with headshot since we require a merc, not to mention requiring way more aas to be able to actually survive while trying to have it proc, which we may not see at all during a fight. Having say 5 or even 10 ranks of it to cut down counterattack to 20 minutes would make rogues assassinate much more worthwhile to have. I love it, but I've seen enough rogues say how worthless anatomy is, it costs us hundreds of aas, and does not get us very far. I may kill 40-50 mobs with 1 counterattack pull, but that is equivalent to 1 or just over 1 mob every minute, vsing a ranger who is 1 mob every 5 seconds.
  2. Totmanc New Member

A bit late for a reply but none the less I will. Counterattack plus rogues fury and third spire is already overpowered for experiance... we are able to pull 100+ mobs at a time and kill them all. As to if you feel you dont kill monsters fast enough try using our stun line "beset" and running around to the back of the NPC you can get double and triple backstabs this way so more chance to land a assasinate.

Vaxt
  3. Songsa Augur

100 green mobs in 40min is terrible though... I know tons of things much more powerful for solo xp than that.
  4. Carlos Journeyman

I asked for that a few time over the past years, it would be nice to have hastened counterattack. It's not only useful for farming experience i use this skill in other situation when soloing named during raid when clearing trash etc.