Still no frostfell cheer

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CatsPaws, Dec 3, 2019.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Are you ever going to offer the Frostfell familiars in a box in markeplace again? Have you overlooked the fact they have not shown up in marketplace for the last few years?

There are four category under General - Vanity in achievements.
    Frostfell Exotics - collect 3
    Frostfell's Finest - collect 3
    Frosty Monsters - collect 4
    Spirit of Frostfell - collect 3

Is there never going to be a way to complete these achievements? I am sure we could get rid of some of those race specific stockings in the marketplace if space is a factor.
    Shanarias and MasterMagnus like this.
  2. Nniki Augur

3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Nniki Augur

The ones from Frostfell Familiar in a Box?

[Thu Dec 27 00:11:39 2018] You begin casting Let the Frostfell Familiar Out of the Box.
    [Thu Dec 27 00:11:50 2018] You begin casting Let the Frostfell Familiar Out of the Box.
    [Thu Dec 27 00:11:57 2018] You begin casting Let the Frostfell Familiar Out of the Box.
    [Thu Dec 27 00:12:11 2018] You begin casting Let the Frostfell Familiar Out of the Box.
    [Thu Dec 27 00:12:15 2018] You begin casting Let the Frostfell Familiar Out of the Box.
    [Thu Dec 27 00:12:19 2018] You begin casting Let the Frostfell Familiar Out of the Box.
    [Thu Dec 27 00:12:23 2018] You begin casting Let the Frostfell Familiar Out of the Box.
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I can also confirm Frostfell familiars were offered last year. Someone on my server opened like 30+ crates to get "Festive Santug Claugg Familiar."
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Guess I was sleeping thru that one. :D Thanks for posting me wrong - nice to know others are paying attention lol