Info Needed Still Bugged after 2/15/22 Patch

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Paladin, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Paladin Augur

* Serverwide Channel Bugs
    * Achievements for AA's over 50K
    * Change your password Bug when you log out to to swap characters
    * Ground Cast Spell graphics still missing (Paladin Splash)
    Yinla and Fenthen like this.
  2. Qimble Augur

Can you elaborate? When I click the spell gem for Splash of Repentance rk2 I get a targeting graphic on my cursor, then when I cast it I get the white effect around everyone affected by the spell. It does sometime have weird clipping issues related to the Z axis, but that is a universal issue with EQ graphics rather than a bug specific to splashes.
  3. Paladin Augur

Sure...

* Serverwide Channel Bugs

Serverwide Channels will not let you join and / or tell you that you are all ready in the channel or a spawned sub channel, when you are 100% not in that channel.

* Achievements for AA's over 50K

For some classes, this was an issue last expansion. With this expansion, it might be an issue for every class. There are no Achievements beyond 50K AA's, even though many classes can go beyond 55K now.

* Change your password Bug when you log out to to swap characters

When you camp to swap to another toon, you don't always go to the character select screen. Trying to get back in, at that point, results in the pop up about strongly suggesting you change your password, even though it was you, yourself, that had been logged in. This appears, to me, as if your character goes LD rather than camps.

* Ground Cast Spell graphics still missing (Paladin Splash)

I have not changed my settings at all. Pre-ToL and Pre-64-Bit, I saw the graphic. Since ToL, I see nothing. No matter the terrain / zone or whatever... the graphic does not show. I don't even see a hit of it. I never know for sure if my spell click was good, until I click the ground and see. Even worse, I am never sure where, on the ground, the center of the AoE Splash will be since I can see. I have to guess. Now, if I click the ground and it does cast, yes. I can see the spell effects. I just don't see the ground target graphic. I guess I'll mess around with graphic settings and see if any changes caused this.
  4. Warpeace Augur

No, its not and works just fine. Tested just now in GGH on a nice flat floor and I have a green swirling disk for Splash where it will land.

This sounds more like you have a bad graphics setting or you are bugged somehow.
    Moege likes this.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Sounds more like missing files, such as a custom UI or incomplete patch.
    Moege likes this.
  6. klanderso Developer

We try to keep one bug per thread. If something is still busted and a thread exists for it already, can you post a new reply in it? Otherwise can you make a separate thread for each issue and include as much detail as possible?
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Moege Augur

Paladin and Fenthen like this.