Still alive, kickin' and enjoying EQ on Vulak...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kukgrol, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Kukgrol Elder

Yes ! We are still actively raiding on Vulak, progressing, and enjoying EQ. We are in no race to be the first to kill everything. But our guild, <Kuk Clan> is still raiding 5-6 nights a week, welcoming new and returning members, and having a great time.

I post this because I had a guildy say he hadn't seen me post on the boards in a while. He was concerned, because he's had a small break in playtime and was afraid we'd disappeared, with all of the premature news our Vulak's demise.

To anyone out there looking for a new home, or thinking of coming back / trying something new:

If you enjoy EQ, aren't obsessed with measuring your, you know..., and want to enjoy EQ look us up ! We raid 7pm east 5-6 nights a week. We're currently working through Frostcrypt raids, having beaten FC1 and working through FC2. We raid older content to gear up new members quickly, including Anguish, DoN / PoR dragons, and the occasional flashback to Tacvi.

You'll be pleasantly surprised to see that we even kick a box to group new members and help them along ! No box accounts required, but we welcome whatever works for you.

EQ is still fun, and so is our server. If you have good friends to log on and hang out with, n the end, that's all that matters.

Kukgrol
    <Kuk Clan>
    Vulak Aerr
  2. Trev New Member

"This message has been brought to you by Kukgrol Industries; paid for by 10,000 sets of Goat armor."
  3. _Grim New Member

Hey kuk ! You're making me want to suscribe and come back, reading this :D
    ...Be careful, i might ^^

(Thun/Thor/Thur _Grim)
  4. Kukgrol Elder

Well log on and do so ! Had a great raid night last night in Frostcrypt, took out a few targets including Beltron Shade King. Another raid on tap tonight. Always great to have others along.

It's nice to finally have a good mix of people that enjoy raiding, but aren't in a mad rush to the point it consumes them and they burn out.

Great people, fun times. That's what it's about.