Steadfast satchel question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kiani, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Kiani Augur

Hi,
    I came back from a long break, and started on Ragefire. I bought a TLP adventure pack with the potions and bag. For those who don't know, this is a one time purchase, and the bag is an heirloom (though I admit I'm not entirely sure what that means).

Now, I am currently considering restarting on Phinny. Does anyone know if there's a way to take the bag (and maybe potions) with me, since I can't buy another one?
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Unless they have a brief period for server to server transfers before Velious opens on Magefire, no. You would still need to pay for the transfer.
  3. Kahna Augur

You can't take it with you, you're just SOL.

Well, not really, you could start your phinny toon on a new account and buy it again.
  4. Vaclav Augur

Last they stated they were resetting it to allow multiple purchases of the Satchel for cases like yours (at least pre-launch - perhaps they just wiped old "you bought this" flags). Not sure the methodology as per the paranthetical, it might be you can purchase another though if they didn't just do something overly simple like a flag wipe though.

They do intend to allow people to buy one per TLP per previous statements - so if you can't you could probably petition to get that looked at and fixed.
  5. Kiani Augur

Thanks for the answers. I can live without it, but it's very handy!
  6. -wycca Augur

You should be able to re-buy the bag for Phinnie.

There were complaints when Phinnie opened, so they allowed people to buy another if they'd already bought it. Some of us had done so and not claimed the original purchase, so this is why some people have 2 on a toon for example.

Ie you should be good to buy another satchel.
  7. Kiani Augur

It won't let me buy another satchel.

Given what you've said, Wycca, I suspect it's because I bought the Ragefire one fairly recently, since Phinny came out. (I didn't plan to move, but circumstances have changed on Ragefire since.) If they did a one off reset or something like that, it wouldn't cover me.
  8. Nolrog Augur

Heirloom means you can trade a no-drop item between your own characters that are on the same server.

They reset this when Phini went live, so you may be able to buy it again once you move over (if not, you could try to petition the GM to reset the purchase or to move it for you. Unlikely to be successful, but couldn't hurt to try.)
  9. Korillo Augur

If you bought one on ragefire you can buy one on phinny on the same account, I just did it 2 weeks ago. They changed it for phinny since so many people were in the same scenario.

*Edit: Oh I see you bought it after phinny came out and claimed it on ragefire. You might be out of luck then not entirely sure.
  10. -wycca Augur

Yea sorry, you're out of luck, had to be before Phinnie launch I think. Friend tried too, same result. You can try petitioning I guess, but I wouldn't be super hopeful personally.
  11. Dahaman Augur

Is the Steadfast Satchel the 40-slot bag? Does it get the 30% discount at the moment?
  12. -wycca Augur

Yes it's the 40 slot bag. No it doesn't get the 30% discount because you can't buy it with station cash.
  13. Goodnews Augur

how do you actually collect the bag when purchased? Where does it show up?
  14. Kibanu Augur

You use /claim to claim it.
  15. Kiani Augur

I petitioned. I got a reply saying that it was meant to be a one off purchase across all accounts, but as a courtesy, they would transfer it for me. Which is actually better for me since I was willing to pay again!

The email was really prompt too.

After hearing about bad customer service on here a lot, I am really happy with them with this issue!
    Fhiele likes this.