Status of Agnarr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ziffiz, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Ziffiz New Member

I left Agnarr back just before PoP came out. Was disappointed that the pace was not slower on the server considering it was locked. I have a few level 60s. How is the population and general feeling on the server?

Does anyone run older content at all or is it all just about time farming? Everyone just working on a 65 alt for every class?

Would love to do some epics, do some raids from classic planes all the way through PoP.

Asking before I spend sub money to find out everyone is in the elemental planes, I cant get flagged and its a waste of time.

Thanks.
  2. DeseanJackson Augur

There has definitely been some population fall off, but the main areas are still pretty active and plenty of players to be found. There are still a healthy of guilds clearing Time weekly and running LDoN raids, etc. other days. As for older content, It seems like a lot is done off-night small group/PUG raiding. Lower levels have emptied out a bit, as people do level their alts fairly quickly.
  3. Xeris Augur

If you're thinking... do guilds still run NToV and kill Vulak, or go to VT to kill Aten, not really, no. Are people killing a lot of the old world content regularly in small groups? Yep. My guild has a crew of like 8 people that goes and kills AoW and other stuff regularly.

If you're looking for the raiding scene, it's going to pretty much be 1 day of potime, 1 day of ldons/elementals. There are still backflag raids, just not as frequent. My guild is about to run a backflag series to get through all the progression again.

Grouping is decently active for LDONs, and in the planes CoD, PoN, PoFire are decently active for xp.

During the day/evening times it's still decently populated. Late nights or early mornings not so much. Honestly, if you want a slower pace, Agnarr is nice right now.
  4. andross77 Elder

current status is....down. LOL this is becoming hilarious! These servers....
  5. andross77 Elder

and we're back up. WHY?