State of Research

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rickate, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Rickate Augur

So every Rk.1/2 spell/song/skill can be made with research up to Level 95 except Summon Orb (Mage Epic 1.0), Ancients from Vex Thal and spells from GoD Chaos Runes and Omens/DoDH Ancient Muramite/Shadowspine Runes?

Then Rk.2 RoF 96-100 spells/songs/skills are also researchable but Rk.2 CotF spells/songs/skills are not? ?Every? Rk.2 CotF spell/song/skill is available for Marks of Valor and ?some? Rk.2 CotF spells/songs/skills have tradeable versions that drop in CotF Heroic Adventures? But no spells from CotF or a more recent expansion can be reseached?
  2. Aurastrider Augur

This sounds accurate although I am far from an expert on research. COTF did not use the rank II spell items like most other expansions. Instead just random drop rank II spells found throughout the expansion. Personally I am glad they did not continue with this idea due to getting random spells and tomes that you might no be able to use based on class or getting duplicates. I still have a house designated for these darn spells. When I am running low on stuff to sell I will load up a bunch of the duplicates I have and throw them on my trader.
  3. Angahran Augur

I'd love an option to be able to research rank 3 spells.
    Maybe take the rank 2 recipe and add the appropriate raid currency ?