Starting stats

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cazguk, May 26, 2021.

1. Cazguk New Member

any veterans necromancer know which stat points i should allocate in a new human necromancer on mischief
  2. jiri_ Augur

Same answer for your other thread. It depends how long you are going to play, and whether you are going to be getting raid loot access. 25 Int 5 Sta is better if you aren't going to have your Int maxed significantly before you start getting AAs. If the plan is to start day one, be raiding endgame stuff by the end of the week, chug a race-change potion the day Kunark unlocks and go from there, probably 5 Int 25 Sta.
  3. WokeCat Augur

Just remember when you race change to Iksar in a month it will give you suggested stats regardless, so it really doesn't matter.
  4. brickz Augur

your starting stats are reset to the default allocation when you race change which for iksar necros is 5sta 25int
  5. MMOer Augur

STR!! So you can carry stuff

STR then STA.. or INT
  6. jiri_ Augur

I actually did not know this. Huh. TIL.
  7. Cazguk New Member

Wonderful sry about the double threads wasn't sure where to post. I played p99 and we always put points in stam cause it was so hard to get I plan on playing as long as the server is up and iwanna go human for the bertox lore I wanna raid since this is the first time I am going to play past velioua