Starting Fresh on Cazic Thule

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Trum, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Trum New Member

Greetings Norrathians!

I have decided to reboot myself on to a new server. I am starting fresh as a six boxing team running with a Paladin main. I am looking for a guild on the Cazic Thule server that is willing to take me in at a casual player level. While I do run six boxes I do enjoy talking with other people which is where a guild comes in handy, and of course I always drop boxes for real people.
  2. Trum New Member

Did I go to the wrong server or just not enough Cazic Thulians running around on the forums to give me ideas? I am not all that high of level and can start fresh elsewhere as long as I have no characters there. So no The Rathe, Bristlebane, Firiona Vie, Test, Xegony, and I am tired of TLP servers at this point. So any other server with a friendly atmosphere with a guild that would take in a probably best defined as super casual (Work and School seriously limits my play time) 6-Boxer as previously described I am up to changing servers.
  3. Tarjie New Member

Hi there, I Have a small guild that all are welcome to join. If just starting out or for just a place to call home. No raiding, just casual play. No hard feeling if you decide to go the route of a raider and join a new guild. For me it's all about making friends and helping out when you can. Just send me a tell in game "Tarjie" if this interest you.