Fixed sprite spawning bugged in GD ?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Anihilator-Emarr, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Yirrara Journeyman

Yes, annoying buggers spawn in the dwarf mines in the southeast, making you use regular invis as well as ivu :)
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

You know what would really clear things up...having a dev come here and just tell us which mother frakin' mobs now spawn the sprites.
  3. Funky Augur

i spent about 2 hours on saturday trying to get the 9 sprites for an alt (killing cadavers and basically anything else in my way) and only got 2... heard about the dwarf caves, was able to get the other 7 there rather quickly just roaming through clearing a room and then moving to another room while waiting on respawns. took maybe 30-40mins to get the 7 in there...

had the best luck in the 2 rooms in the north part of coldain caves
  4. Erashir New Member

Confirmed that they are spawning in the SE mines. Still rare as heck. Can kill for hours and not see one. Is the new location and crazy rarity intentional? Also, I killed two but only got credit for one. Anyone else have this problem?
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Took me about 2 hours to finish the task, while working at the time so the kill rate was pretty low. I don't think anything is bugged here.
  6. Rongo New Member

Klanderso, Feb 14 .... stated the quest should be fied. 3 full groups killed in the dwarf caves toy for full 2 ours, result: 1 freaking windchilled sprite in total. ... For me seems far from fixed.