Fixed Spell Specialization Skills Reset to 49 Upon Zoning

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by BlueberryWerewolf, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Pogonip New Member

70 Druid Aradune
  2. Azurefrost Elder

70 Mage on Aradune
  3. Siah Elder

This is def not fixed yet ><
  4. M ruby New Member

still not working ara , lvl 70 char
  5. a_librarian Augur

70 Shaman Aradune.

Spec Alt skill at 245 and all others at 49: no problem. Able to zone and relog.

Spec Alt at 245 and Spec Conj at 100: again no problem on relog.

Spec Alt at 245 and Spec Conj at 101: All specializations reset on relog.

Surpassing the old Secondary Forte cap appears to cause the reset for this character/server.
  6. Proto7 New Member

Happening for multiple level 70 guildies on Aradune.
  7. ArtremasEQ Augur

Confirmed on 65 Shaman on Mischief.

All fine on logging in, zoned multiple times. Spec Alt 240+, Conj 100.

Cast ONE Dot, Conj went to 101, (2nd Forte)
    Zoned, All reset to 49.

I hope this gets hotfixed, as will happen repeatedly. No way to turn off 2nd Forte
    M ruby likes this.
  8. Rheda New Member

Agnarr - level 65 Wizard. reset after zoning
  9. Rheda New Member

On Antonius Bayle - level 116 Enchanter, Maellaeyna - skills reset after zoning
  10. BACON1234 New Member

65 druid Mischief server
    leveled up main spec to 240 ...secondary forte to 190 .. zoning it stayed no problems
    after camping all the way out and running patcher it reset all specs to 49/240 when i came back in game....it appears ...at least to me that it only breaks and resets after you lvl up your secondary forte past the lvl limit to set is as a secondary spec
  11. kthehammy Elder

the problem seems to be related to secondary forte. It works fine until you get your 2nd spec leveled up to a certain point then it will reset everything when you zone or relog.
  12. Purelogic Lorekeeper

lev 65 and still resets back to 49 when a 2nd spec reaches over 100 after zoning
  13. Zapsos Augur

This is definitely happening above 64, I had the issue on both my 70 Cleric and 70 Mage on Aradune
  14. Senthin1 Journeyman

It's not related to secondary forte directly. My guildie is a wizard on Mischief and he hasn't bought Secondary Forte since it isn't a big deal for wizards, but he still experiences the issue. It definitely has to do with specializations being above where they are supposed to be, though. Right now, the game is letting us level up specializations higher than they should be able to go, and when we zone, it gets reset. This isn't too surprising considering the changes made in the patch to secondary, tertiary and further specializations.
  15. Hammaclar Journeyman

Not tied to Secondary forte for me, every time My 70 Zones on Aradune, it resets to 49. Not fixed as of 4/21 at 1000 pacific.
  16. Rheda New Member

Agnarr - level 65 Wiz. Ported from tranquility to PoK - reset.
  17. Xeris Augur

so to avoid resetting all my specs.. I should just avoid casting any type of spell i don't currently specialize in?
  18. Senthin1 Journeyman

It's gonna happen, just have to deal with it until it gets patched/hotfixed
  19. Kardinal Lorekeeper

To avoid, you'll have to play melee classes until next patch.
  20. Jedis Arch Mage

Hopefully, they release an emergency maintenance patch with an update to Ostorm for us to be able to hail him, specify our desired primary, secondary, and tertiary skills, and he will set each one to max and then all additional specialize skills to their max.

Leave it in for a month to undo the damage that's already been done, then put back the current updated quest. Seems only fair ;)