Spell Haste... in a bottle?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ranpha, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Ranpha Augur

I'm finding myself without spell-based spell haste (ie, the Cleric spell haste line) a lot recently, and I'm wondering what alternatives are available.

There donot seem to be any potions for it, like the bottled spell lines of almost every other buff class, nor can I find a camp that provides it (although there seem to be a guild banner that can do it).

Are there any other options?
  2. Crystilla Augur

Err mercenary?

I don't mean to be flippant but every player can just pull out a mercenary and get it.
    Yther likes this.
  3. Ranpha Augur

I hate mercs... any other alternatives?
  4. Gragas Augur

Warriors use spell haste?
  5. Denial_Sinfae Augur

I really really really wish SoE would have upgraded the Caster based reward from Cragbeast Queen.

Melee reward is scale-able, indefinitely use-able. Casters are screwed.

[IMG]
    Mykaylla, Naugrin and Yther like this.
  6. Yther Augur

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spelllist.html?name=increase spell haste&type=any&level=--N/A--&opt=Only&action=search None that I could find here. I thought there might be a fellowship campfire one, as there is one for extended duration, but couldn't find any, just the guild standards. There is tribute of course, but it's worn like worn or focus item effects.

EDIT: Dang it. Missed the Hastened Thoughts, since it was between two focus effects, Haste of Solusek and Hastening of the Aneuk. As I thought there was some sort of clicky, whether potion or item.

Yther Ore.
  7. Vanrau Augur

Personal tribute. Guild tribute.
  8. Yther Augur

Both are worn effects. OP asked about casted effects.
  9. Silentchaos Augur

Bump. Really need to make spellhaste potions and remove the max level 65 from CBQ belt.