Special gift for All-Access members coming soon!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by RandomStrategy, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Nolrog Augur

Anytimes

I make that suggestion any time I can. It's long past time they gave veteran rewards to all toons on the account. You only get access to the number corresponding to your years, so everyone doesn't get everything, but the whole one toon per year thing should be gone.
  2. Critt Augur

hopefully it's a new game, because this one is being beaten into the ground by all the "i want a hardcore TLP experience on 20 year old content nerfs"
    RandomStrategy and MaxTheLion like this.
  3. Catashe Augur

It's probably yet ANOTHER sarnark type illusion... lol
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Totally agree.
  5. smash Augur

That is likely to be the best guess. For the yet unannounced expansion that will take place in NE part of Kunark.
  6. RandomStrategy Augur

I want a god damn gnoll expansion. WHERE'S THE GNOLLS!?
  7. qweasy Augur

The faction mod on that was awesome for Agnarr. If they pick a good faction I would love another one of those. Drake illusion with CoV faction mod maybe plz?!
  8. RandomStrategy Augur

Just spend a while behind the throne in Kael and you'll have max CoV.
  9. Lantherion Elder

Honestly, all i want is an agnarr exp rate server that progresses past pop with AoC's and i would be a happy customer for the next few years. I'm too old to be grinding exp at the rate they have on coirnav or p99 and i would have mained agnarr if it wasn't the fact that it's POP locked. I want to experience the OoW+ content, i just don't want to do it with a exp rate.

TLDR: Give me a boosted exp server with AoC's that will go from classic to ros and i will sub and buy a broker bag on day 1, its really not that hard daybreak.
    discordkitty likes this.
  10. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

It's going to be a necro dot revamp...
  11. Critt Augur

where's the lol button.... =P
  12. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

14. Futura Drinal New Member

another pointless melee nerf?