spawning Blackburrow Nightstalker

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Milfurd, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Milfurd Augur

Any one have any idea how to spawn Blackburrow Nightstalker in Oceangreen Hills?

I've tired tracking
    - killing all blackburrow lurkers
    - killing blackburrow reavers
    - see if Blackburrow Nightstalker pops at night time

Nothing
  2. Shimmerleaf Augur

He is evil - just AFK on the ridge between the lake and the gnolls, he will spawn and find you.
  3. Fendy Augur

From Alla
    "The Blackburrow Nightstalker is known to spawn in the northeastern part of the zone Its spawn mechanism isn't known for sure (either on its own timer as a night time spawn, or one or more of the "a Blackburrow lurker" NPCs are PHs).
    One known spawn area is /location 4650, 25."

"I killed all the lurkers up repeatedly and it popped from the 2 that wander just a few feet northwest of Blackburrow's entrance."
  4. Milfurd Augur

That was the first thing I checked. I've tried that for hours game day and night. I have seen him in the Beat the Boss mission but that doesn't count since the instance is in Blackburrow.
  5. Dre. Altoholic

If it's like the Brown Bear Denmother, they tend to find the most recent player to enter the zone.
  6. Annastasya Augur

i spent quite awhile getting hunter in Oceangreen Hills. Got the Nightstalker several times pathing along the same path as one of the other Gnolls that pass thru the valley between the lake and the friendly Gnoll camp. To me that one gnoll with the less common name was his PH. it's a little west of the path right where the long ridge that runs from the treant cave to the middle of the zone ends.
  7. Milfurd Augur

Zoning in to Oceangreen Hills guess who attacked me? Blackburrow Nightstalker!
    LOL What dumb luck.