Soooo what's tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Typucm Elder

Aradune/Rizlona will open PoP soon and ppl will leave, personally i not like flagging process as not raiding much. Dont think TSS server will good for me, i just enjoy classic-velious expansions. Hope we will see new tlp soon, and im not alone who want new tlp (as some ppl keep posting in every "new tlp" thread about NOONE need new tlp lol).

In may will be year as last servers opened, so will be great to see new classic server, prefer FV or some fun rules, but really dont care, just give us new tlp and thanks :)
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

From what Dreamweaver has said the 2021 TLP will appear much later in the year than we saw the 2020 TLP(s).

"Fun" rules, just a few words of advice about some frequent/common suggestions:

Free-Trade TLP (FV loot) - never going to happen, either go play on FV or forget that one.
    PvP TLP - could happen, but the PvP community is going to need to rally together and show up on Zek in their hundreds if they want that to be taken seriously, 20 passionate people with a few boxes ain't gonna cut it.
    Classic EQ TLP - nope this won't happen either, the code base would need to be unique & the devs wont do that, the best chance for a "Classic EQ" of any kind run by Daybreak is likely to be something like a new Mobile-Phone only game, if that ever happens, on PC your best option is one of the P99 servers.