sooo hardcore heritage, whats the point again?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zanarnar, Jun 12, 2018.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

well HH Seb is only one year old has 3 great augs for chars
    and this year I hope to put the HH Seb raid on farm if peeps need the gear.
    or at least win it once just for fun.
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Personally I can't wait for Hardcore Heritage Hardcore Heritage Unrest.
  3. Rowanoak Elder

@Fanra
    Darkened Singing Steel Helm
    Darkened Cone of the Mystics
    Fanra and Bigstomp like this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

5. Saelemdar Journeyman

These zones are old. They never upgraded them to account for level cap increases. So no, they aren't worth the effort and it makes DBG look lazy to repop them every year without upgrading them, although the truth is they probably don't have the money to do it.

Seb is good for one thing.Actually three. The augs. (Well, there is the 40 slot bag and a sweet bard wep) I farmed the daylights outta them, got all my alts set, and don't plan to go back since exp stinks. Hit up Seb, get the 3 augs, and move on.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

This is a must have for tanks and I am assuming most melee.
  7. Zanarnar Augur

How long do you think a lv85 in heroic gear would last in seb? My guess is about 2 second after I get aggro ;P

Even my abandoned lv100 (mostly RoF raid gear) would probably get smoked there. I appreciate the answers.. basically the situation is: sorry low levels, you lose these instances for ~ 1 month. There also doesn't seem any point to doing the zones aimed @ 85s when your 85.. the gears junk by then.

So I've made a note to pester the dev's in Feb-ish of next year to make the HH versions of the zone available from an agent of change/similar; or to put one in to zap people to the normal version of the zone during this window as its very disruptive with (apparently) little to gain other then from Seb (for 105+).