someone please tell me how to delete my corpse or I'm quitting.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by everforums, Jul 9, 2018.

1. everforums New Member

I've looted my corpse, though there was nothing on it, and the body remains. If I can't figure out how to get rid of this dead corpse of mine staining the landscape, I'm leaving this game. please, someone tell me how. It sickens me to see it as I walk by.
  2. Kolani Augur

/hidecorpse always

Good luck getting a merc rez after though.
  3. everforums New Member

4. bigpapa Augur

you can target your corpse and type /decay but you will wipe that corpse and won't be able to get a rez to get back the xp loss.
  5. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

If you don't have some corpses laying around , no one will be able to tell if you really played or not..
  6. CaptainSkeet Augur

Not sure if you are referring to an un-rezzed corpse or not, but there is a bug that leaves a corpse after you get rezzed. Attempting to loot it says “this corpse is already being looted”. Happens to me all the time. The corpse is only visible to you. Annoying but not quit worthy.

If it’s just a corpse you don’t want to get a rez on, do as was mentioned above and /decay it. Or leave it alone to naturally decay.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

#1 - Get a rez.
    #2 - Go to lobby and summon it with a stone and get a rez there.
    #3 - Go to another zone and stay logged in and afk all night - then go back to zone corpse was in and it will be gone.

Go back to the tutorial and pay attention.
  8. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I'm positive that was not covered in any tutorial tat has ever existed for this game.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

• (Opt) Hail A Priest of Luclin and Learn About Corpse Summoning 0/1 (The Mines of Gloomingdeep) More Info
    • (Opt) Hail Rashere and Learn About Soul Binding 0/1 (The Mines of Gloomingdeep) More Info
    Although this is not step by step I would imagine someone would go from there and look for more info when they got the message when they died that they will now loose exp (level 6) and perhaps look up what happens when you die in EQ: https://almarsguides.com/eq/general/death.cfm.
    Geroblue likes this.
  10. Finfan Augur

Just use /corpse and drag it somewhere out of the way where you can't see it. It will disappear eventually.
  11. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I like to emote sexy time with mine.
  12. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Well you can't say I won't admit when I am wrong. I have just never encountered those portions of a tutorial. My newbie character is still low enough level to go back to the Mines. But those things were just intuitive, thanks to reports from people on Test Server when those "features" were near going live.
  13. Geroblue Augur

The Iksar in the rebel camp handles rezzes in the tutorial. Not the guard by the camp entrance, the other one.
  14. Nolrog Augur

/decay