Some UI tweaks

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ishtass, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Ishtass Augur

Occasionally I feel like improving little facets of my UI, but I'm a bit stumped on how a few things work today.

1) Some windows always seem to "stay on top" of other windows. My bank window seems to be doing that. Does anyone know how to change it?

2) When inspecting an item the window sometimes is pretty tiny. Does anyone know how to make the minimum size larger?
  2. Lighteningrod Augur

This can't be changed. It's hardcoded.

This can't be changed. It's hardcoded.
  3. Mediik Augur

Wishlist.
    1.) Date on the Alerts that come up. I don't pay attention to this window. When I do, it usually has multiple things in it. Unfortunately there is no way of knowing which thing is current. Option 2 auto remove them once their time is done.

2.) Aug management window.

3.) A way to see all items in inventory in a list and searchable..not barter.

4.) Actual food\drink slots on the character

5.) I'd like to have flags on bags so I can better sort and find things.. Then I can quickly dump bags together. Weapon Only(Primary\Sec\Range), Armor Only, Collectable Only, Food Only. etc etc.
    Fanra likes this.
  4. Angahran Augur

Item windows are a little odd because it stores sizes for multiple windows, e.g. you inspect one item and it stores that size, inspect a 2nd item without closing 1st and it'll store a 2nd set of sizes for that window...

You can modify the item window to specify minimum sizes.
  5. Ishtass Augur

I tried doing this but failed, do you have any more info to go on? Much appreciated!
  6. Angahran Augur

In EQUI_ItemDisplay.xml in the section <Screen item="ItemDisplayWindow">
    you need to put the following:
    <MinHSize>200</MinHSize>
    <MinVSize>340</MinVSize>
    Will have to experiment with the numbers.
    Ishtass likes this.
  7. Ishtass Augur

Worked like a charm, thanks!!