Some Aradune Queue Info

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Raurk Zorander, May 30, 2020.

1. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

Hey guys,

Wanted to post something I learned by accident today about the infamous queue many of us are suffering thru lately. I waited for just over 3 hours in a queue today, and accidentally clicked PLAY on Rizlona server ( I had looked there earlier in the day). Of course I panicked, but got right out and reclicked the Aradune server - where I got that usual message that I am "still in the queue" - 2 minutes later POP - I was on Aradune. So even logging into another server and back, I didn't lose my place in the queue.

This might answer the question of whether re-clicking PLAY on Aradune will reset your queue spot - it did not in my case, even after entering another server.

You could kill time on Rizlona (or another server) for an hour or so while waiting on your queue, of course not being gone too long - don't want to miss your chance. Something to do besides enjoying the chat room...

Just wanted to pass this along for what it's worth - cheers

Broono - Aradune Server
  2. Bard2019 Elder

It's day 3, almost day 4, why is this still a problem? We did not have queues that lasted for more than 48 hours on any of the previous TLPs and those servers were MORE populated. And the times we did have "max capacity" they simply opened a second server to cover the overflow of paying customers. This is a HUGE step backward for this company. Petition to have your krono reset timers extended and to have your 3+ days of All-Access reset and continue to do so until this "queue" problems goes away. It's a 20+ year old game, we shouldn't still have these problems every year and they certainly shouldn't be getting worse.
    Xanathol and KimchiGoddess like this.
  3. KimchiGoddess Augur

People are not logging out and using scripts to avoid idle disconnects, thereby taking up slots on the server while the rest of us peasants queue and wait.
  4. Trapper New Member

I saw someone swimming in a circle in Halas for 3 hours last night. I did not set and watch for the entire 3 hours but every time I ran through Halas there they were trying to play whirl-pool in the Halas pond. I assume they turned on auto-run and set something on the arrow key.
  5. vJack New Member

Ya I see people in just about every zone I have been in auto running into a wall, I assume they just have some thing heavy on a arrow key as well.
  6. KimchiGoddess Augur

When I was able to play for about four hours every time I ran back to neriak or ran out of it after using origin, the same people were all still AFK both right inside and right outside of the nek/neriak ZL. Also many many AFK people for hours in the neriak bank area. Most of them also had AFK flags up in their name, though that doesn't really matter because you can turn it off. Regardless, how are the same dozens of players able to stand around AFK for 4 hours holding up queue slots without repercussion?

This isn't good enough, nothing is being acknowledged or addressed regarding these people who are quite obviously flouting the rules - both playing more than two boxes (because hey it's my wife and my kid and me and my wife's brothers third cousins hair dresser that all live in the same house, prove me wrong~) as well as the AFKing for hours while people sleep/do other things but manage to beat idle timers and stay in the world.

Oh hey sorry if you work days but maybe you can play for 7 hours in the middle of the night and if you're in EST sorry that's 3am-10am EST. I mean what? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. What a joke ;p

Honestly this is just pathetically funny to me now. Just proof positive of how much fail DPG is actually made of and how little they care ;)
    Paragon likes this.
  7. Sikkun Augur

Proof?
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

How many live players do we really think are blowing cash on exp potions, clarity and sow pots and 40 slot e bags?
    Paragon likes this.
  9. Sikkun Augur

So your talking out your . Gotcha.
  10. Sikkun Augur

But then who would get you all riled up?
  11. Sikkun Augur

I seem unhappy because I asked you to provide a citation to your claims that TLPs are majority of their revenue? Ok man! Good to know, actually I was curious if they actually stated that. But apparently I got a free therapy session out of it. Maybe one day you’ll actually be able to back that claim though while demanding better service!
  12. Sikkun Augur

Actually no, no one has ever shown proof that TLPs make more money. You believe that bags/Xp pots sell more than well bags, xp pots, mounts, illusions, other cosmetics, and expansions. That is not proof of anything. But thanks for the advice, I’ll work on reading also!
  13. Sikkun Augur

And how many subs are on live oh great supreme master?
  14. Sikkun Augur

Except all the raiders don’t have free to play accounts and most gear can’t be worn by free to play accounts.

Sure you know that though, you are so smart compared to the rest of us morons.
  15. Sikkun Augur

But for some reason the company spends more time and money on live servers. Guess they just haven’t received your financial advice yet. Sure you’ll get it to them eventually though.
  16. KimchiGoddess Augur

Okay so anyway back to the topic at hand if you're done insulting each other .....
  17. Machen New Member

The question we don't know, of course, is what happens if your turn to log in to Aradune comes up while you are logged into Rizlona or somewhere else. Does it keep you at the top of the queue? Or does it simply remove you from the queue? If you think you can time it, and manage to log back out of Rizlona right before your Aradune queue timer is up, by all means go for it.