Solteris Access should be level unlocked

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ozadar, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Ozadar Elder

SOE,

Isn't it about time to unlock Solteris at level 75 or 80? Still have to do that quest arc which is tiresome, irritating, and at times, impossible.
    Other zones have been unlocked in other expansions, why not Solteris?

Ozadar of Zek
  2. Ravengloome Augur

it is unlocked.

Requesting how ever is not.
    Fenudir likes this.
  3. Dibab Augur

i actually agree with this one. it can be annoying for something so outdated. I mean i can request things like COA Deathknell so yea
  4. Savok Journeyman

Add Tacvi to that as well. Having to be keyed and flagged (for the requester) AND having to carry the key on you is a PITA!
  5. Stickietoes Augur

You can remove the participating req for all raids, but please don't remove the requesting progression!
    Sheex and Fenudir like this.
  6. Silv Augur

Especially when people keep a lot of the keying mobs dead for various reasons (some actually drop some clickies of value still). I suppose we should be happy you can illusion through walls to get to quest/raid NPCs (?!). Anyway, that's Tacvi...

I started working on Solteris flagging for my team but after having just gone through the annoying process of Ashengate/Frostcrypt flagging for request I quit. Sure, personal choice I know.

Ancient content should be more accessible - whether it is just zoning in or requesting. Otherwise, how about we mix up itemization and add some of those clicks to new content? /gasp

ps. How about that ARo and fetters! Since we had devs changing mechanics on Demiplane just last year why not tinker with a few of these other older events right?
  7. Ravengloome Augur

Only the requester needs progression done for Solteris

You only need the Key (not all the kills/flagging) for Tacvi.

For Ashengate/Frostcrypt only the requester needs that prog as well.

There are no participation reqs in House of Thule and below already.
  8. Betenoire Elder

Jade Inlaid Key is soooo easy to get not to mention you can illusion through (or aggro and get summoned through) for Tkarish `Zyk to get Signet of Command, and that + 6 people will get you Tacvi from zone in....

C'mon they have made it easy enough....
    Sheex likes this.
  9. Crystilla Augur

This is already the unlocking they're doing. Participants no longer need all the raid requirements only the requester. Doubt they're doing a lot more - other than possibly taking a look at things like Ayonae Ro and fetters, etc.
  10. Esero Elder

Would be nice if Tacvi key went onto keyring I agree.

As for the other requests in the thread.. I personally think that getting flagged to request these things is part of the fun especially since most of it's fairly trivial nowadays, that said, some requirements along the way could be eased - like needing 6 live people in Vergalid's room for him to go active is a bit of a pain since I'm sure a lot of people, like me, loaded up six toons and ran them all down there (a few died falling along the way) .. it's a minor request if that.

Wouldn't be the end of the world if they did remove request requirements for old raids though.
  11. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Agree, same with the 2 non aug raids in fc1. Need bodies standing next to the boss to trigger and while not a huge deal, is a tad annoying.
    Esero likes this.