Solo Zone Recommendations for Level/AA

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Belkar_OotS, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Belkar_OotS Augur

I am going to be doing more travel in the future and consequently I'll be playing on crummy hotel wifi but with a pretty good laptop.

With that in mind I think it would be a good opportunity to play my berserker who is on the same account as my main (a tank that I use as the center pillar of all my box groups) since I play him so little, and when I do play him he's being boxed, mostly trying not to die as I tank with my ranger, and to soak up as much regular experience as possible.

I could use some solo zone recommendations for reasonable experience and AA rates from people who actually do it rather than my theory crafting. It does not have to be amazing, since I'd prefer to not do a dozen corpse runs, but good enough to get a few hundred AA in a 3 or 4 hours in the evening (if possible, I'm not really sure if that is a reasonable hope considering his gear and AA count but it would seem reasonable for my usual box crew).

My berserker is 106, has around 14k AA, about 1/3 TBM raid gear (mostly visibles), EoK raid weapon, like 1/3 group gear from EoK, and then 1/3 stuff that would be embarrassing to admit I still use.

I figure I will start with Frontier Mountains, or maybe brother island if that proves to be too slow or out of my tanking range.

I'll also happily take advantage of any hints or tricks you can recommend since I know there is always more to learn, and I consider many players here to be exceptional players and coaches. If there are particular AA lines that will vastly improve my goals versus level experience first, I'd love to hear those as well.
  2. goggo New Member

goblins in FM is perfect to solo.