Solo Camps in Luclin

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ezra, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Ezra Journeyman

Does Luclin have any good solo camps for a 48 necromancer?

I know Kunark and Velious have the best kiting zones, but now that Luclin is out on Aradune, I'm yearning for a change of scenery. I quit around the time Luclin came out in the aughts, so I don't know the Luclin zones well.
  2. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Charm soloing Frenzy in Guk is probably the best solo XP.

But if you must do something in Luclin.
    Lower level of AC can be kited/charm soloed
    Grimling Forest cave is good at that level
    DSP, SD and SS shards can be kited at that level. Although i'd imagine DSP is overcamped atm.
    Karreck likes this.
  3. a_librarian Augur

Is Tenebrous viable for that level? Also next door is Katta with guards in the 50-53 range with what feels like very low magic/disease/poison resists.

Late 40s is probably when the higher HP of Luclin mobs starts to wear down the viability of soloing. Probably want to find a place with undead to charm to make up for that
  4. Boze TLP complaint factory

There's several spots in Maiden's Eye you can carve out. Viable soloing spots from the late 40s to 60.
  5. ayoforYayoh Augur

I do this every tlp and it's ezpz.

Solo ME until 55 then solo GE. Nothing in GE summons so you win.

Never ever ever charm stuff. You'll spend more time trying to hold it together than actually grinding xp. Hope this helps
  6. Xhartor Augur

Keep in mind you get a vendor purchasable undead-only slow. This opens the door for pet tanking or self self tanking with taps to heal. TM and ME have a good source of undead mobs.

At 60 a really good solo AA spot is charming skelly the mine in Ssra. A lot of shaman mob in those mines so expect that your will always have malo on it. Give the thing a pair of dawnfire's and watch it own.
  7. Zinth Augur

necro can solo ANYTHING (that doesn't summon) always could, also a fair bit of undeads. try out various places, don't stay at just one, try em all :D
  8. yerm Augur

Maidens eye has an awful experience rate, avoid it, it's not actually good. With acrylia seemingly nerfed slightly since selo launch (it's only great now instead of amazing) I believe the best spot at 48 is actually going to be velk's spiders. You can do acrylia caverns though just fine; zone in area are similar level to velks and there are some undead minions further in for charming.

thumbsdown.jpg