SOE or someone else please confirm before I push this "upgrade" button....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zaxamaphone, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Zaxamaphone Augur

So I have a 92 SK I'd like to be Heroic for the extras, but not the autogrant of AAs.

If I hit the upgrade button will I be forced to take the autogrant of AAs? From a dev yesterday it was said you should not receive the AAs until you decide to press the autogrant button, but many people reported that they were still getting the autogrant without pressing this button. Since the patch today has that been fixed?

Second... if I don't accept the autogrant, but do accept it later, will I get the DoN and Muramite progression AAs?

Thank you.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

According to what I have read, if you upgrade a character to Heroic Character they get the autogrant of AAs. Regardless of the button. The only purpose of the button at that point is you can leave it unchecked if you don't want an autogrant of future AAs if they ever autogrant more. But you get the current autogrant if you become a Heroic Character whether or not it is checked.
    Bamkan likes this.
  3. Ahlana New Member

My autogrant was not checked and I was autogranted AAs when I went from 76 to 85.
  4. Captain Internet Lorekeeper

If I am level 100 with max AAs and click "upgrade character," do I become a new deity?
    Ahlana likes this.
  5. Quatr Augur

The real question, though, is "do you really want to"? I am sure you know what happens to gods in EQ :D
    Ahlana likes this.
  6. Captain Internet Lorekeeper

All of them come back. Even Cazic, he's just sleeping according to Luclin.

Although being Zebuxoruk would suck - but he is the Ungod, so he doesn't count.
  7. blood & gufts Augur

Upgrade button should really be disabled for chars above level 85.
  8. fransisco Augur

it gives you the items that heroic characters get - the 2 24 slot bags and the green raptor mount with the crooked saddle.
  9. Gythlen Augur