So which server is going to be the unofficial No Vote server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sihpa, May 28, 2015.

1. sihpa Augur

I want the No voters to get what they want and I also dont want to get stuck on the no vote server.. So which one are you No Voters going to play on?
  2. Banuvan Augur

3. Maltheus Elder

Honestly the two servers should have their progression timers linked to allow for easy merging down the road. Also it would make it so that the accomplishments on LJ weren't always a week behind. Anyone who votes no after 6 months in an expansion is a madman!
    Banuvan likes this.
  4. MBear Augur

I'll be crazy around PoP then. ;)
  5. jagarr Augur

this. i was pretty amazed that vote unlocking passed this time around - especially with the 6 month timers!
  6. Healiez Augur

If you think every expansion wont pass first vote your crazy....

The only reason GoD didnt pass first time on fippy is because the 2nd tier raid guilds were sending a message to TL and Citi
  7. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

the voting has never failed outside of gates. i dont anticipate it happening this time either.
  8. Healiez Augur

Gates would have passed first vote as well, if Citi and TL had played nice during PoP and had not forced the hands of the other guilds to send them a message that they will not be deciding how Fippy is run.

They continued to refuse to play nice and the vote failed a second time, they then realized that they would have to play nice if they wanted to advance, so they backed off and the vote passed.
  9. Dark_Intentions Augur

Stop with all these "unofficial server" threads, you guys.

Lockjaw and Ragefire won't be unofficial anything, except whatever they end up being naturally.
  10. sihpa Augur

That's going to spread your votes thin since they'll be distributed across two servers.
    Abolish the votes on both servers then or pool both servers votes to decide both servers unlock?

I dont know if both servers voted down GoD or not but I know at least one of them did on the Vulak/Fippy TLP2.0 run. I pose this question because theres an interest in locking a server around PoP so I dont see why they wouldnt get together to get exactly what they want. This is literally the only element of the TLP's where people can have an impact on design decisions without resorting to thread spamming for things. Just takes a little organization to get exactly what they say they want.

Maybe I over estimate the dedication of those posters though?
    Fallfyres likes this.
  11. Maltheus Elder

I think tie them together. Personally I'd be in favor of no votes as it just creates drama over an inevitable outcome.

At the point that the servers were done with PoP allow transfers between the two for a period with one server permanently locking at PoP and the other progressing at the previously stated timeframes.
    Tamier, Fallfyres and MBear like this.