So what is it going to take?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Enkel Augur

I'm not answering for him, I'm supporting his credibility. Two totally different things. On the note of Shennron, I disagreed with something he said. I don't view his word as law.
  2. shiftie Augur

Why isn't the mob dead yet shennron?
  3. Warpeace Augur

HE didn't turn it undead so Clerics and Paladins could play with it...slacker:p
    menown likes this.
  4. zipzap New Member

My original post I admit was ignorant and I posted it in anger after seeing people threaten to quit eq because of the nerfs. However going further I was offended that I was basically told that I was a necro. What is a necro? is it someone who tops the raid parse everytime no matter what? or someone who has good dps and also rez's people everytime not caring about wasting EE's to get the raid a win, or making sure combust bones is on every single time so the entire raid has more dps and is able to set aside their own ego for once. I am not as good of a necro as many others I agree but as a high end raider on a warrior main I take the punches and roll with them and I wish many others would do the same. That said in the future I hope that in response to all of this that daybreak give necros something else to make up for the lack of dps that they have always been used to such as more powerful ae's for adds, or more useful short burst dps.
    Utaerx and menown like this.
  5. Siddar Augur

You're a bad necro.
    Bobsmith, Tinytinker, Sancus and 2 others like this.
  6. Cicelee Augur

I like to also think that I have a good understanding of the necromancer class as well.

However I don't think necromancers have a good understanding of their own class. Because I continually ask necromancers to twitch me so I can get mana, and they never respond in kind.
    Sancus, Enkel and Utaerx like this.
  7. Cicelee Augur

Anyways this thread was not specifically about necromancer changes. It was supposed to be about what we, as a community, can do differently to make a stand against all negatives we are experiencing with this company and game (negative changes, poor communication, etc).

I highly doubt it will get back on track, however. So carry on with the necromancer concerns.
    Faana and Utaerx like this.
  8. Utaerx Elder

I, for one, appreciate you coming out and owning up to that original post. I also understand the temptation to be angry about people quitting over nerfs. However, as I pointed out in another post, the nerfs really are just the last straw for a lot of us. I mean, even your own guild's website basically takes a steaming deuce on a bunch of this expansion's raids, and for good reason. The last few expansions have definitely been increasingly disappointing. So when something like this happens, the burnout just exacerbates frustrations about badly communicated and poorly received changes like these. But what I don't understand is the anger directed at players who are considering leaving, rather than directing it at the underlying reasons for why they want to leave in the first place.
    Bobsmith, Faana, Indrigoth and 5 others like this.