So my lvl 5 monk, full set of cloth, and 7pp are getting wiped...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Azazael, May 20, 2015.

1. Azazael New Member

I'm not so much mad that my lvl 5 monk and 7pp and items are getting wiped. Just disappointed that my day off is a complete waste. Bummer... But let's face it, every server or game launch these days always have issues. I should have not thought this would be any different. See y'all in a few days...
  2. Subjection New Member

Everyone wasted their time, everyone who had a character or who couldn't get in.
  3. Sandrito Elder

I recall DAoC and TSW having perfect launches. They also had ( and still do ) minimal downtime for updates.
  4. Selfless Lorekeeper

Back in the day you never would have had 7pp.
    #fakenostalgia
  5. Oberon Augur

anyone with 7pp should be banned
  6. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

7 plat and lvl 5 in like an hour of uptime... classic my .
    Menthas likes this.
  7. Lekkric18 Elder

I lol'ed.
  8. Oberon Augur

lets say you got lucky and got 7 cracked staffs heh
  9. PikleInajar New Member

Whatever, you guys are crazy. A few crack staves off skele's and you are golden. 7 plat for a monk who doesn't have to buy anything but shurikens... not hard.
  10. Ltldogg Augur

You only lost an hour of play time. You've got 6 months to do it again.
    Rouan likes this.
  11. I Witnessed Jahova Journeyman

i wanna know how u got the cloth set. i was killing around freeport / nek / ec for 2 days and didnt get full cloth
  12. PikleInajar New Member

Orcs, skeles, and goblins an easy way to get a set in an hour or two. But gotta get lucky to get a full set!
  13. kamikazeheart Elder

Its sad you got all that in an hour...that would have taken an entire evening in true Classic.
    Techno Spice likes this.
  14. vardune Augur

yes I want DBG to reimburse me for my day off at my contracted engineering rate. WTF.
  15. Weverley Augur

Yeah those cracked staff r golden.don't worry 7 plat wont be long to get but a full cloth set might take longer but we have 6 months in classic so shouldn't be a problem either.
  16. Krysanth Elder

17. Azazael New Member

My new lvl 2 monk has two cloth pieces and 2.8pp. Hopefully it does not get deleted with their new bugs.

P.S. My rate of gaining money is classic. AKA Mail deliveries.