So... HH went Live...?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Silv, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silv Augur

Too.busy.TLP... forgot HH is a thing. :p

It's actually *really* early this year compared to those in the past. I noticed it started on the same launch date as a couple years ago though. That's probably just a coincidence.
  2. segap Augur

They're probably so focused on TLP, they forgot about what was automatically scheduled to kick off on live servers. Hey! Remember us?
    Silv likes this.
  3. Iila Augur

Nope.
    Hobitses likes this.
  4. Silv Augur

It really is obnoxious when you have 1 TLP server vs however many Live (I don't even keep track now, does it matter?) and the time can't be taken to let us know HH was going in yesterday.

YOU[DBG] ALL KNEW IT WAS GOING LIVE.

Yeah, I used caps. I'm nerd-raging for a moment but seriously, the HH schedule has been pinned on your calendar for probably weeks if not longer.

Throw in that word 'tentative' and make a post about it; maybe tease us with the possibility of a new HH zone or two this year. *Anything* that remotely says that you are able to at least market the idea you can multitask and keep people happy.
    Elricvonclief, Iila and Hobitses like this.
  5. Phrovo1 Augur

Uh oh, Silv's mad. We won't like him when he's mad! Lock your doors!
    Hobitses likes this.
  6. Kellaer Augur

The TLP beta is going great. Meanwhile, on the Live servers,

[IMG]
    Elricvonclief, Sancus, guado and 6 others like this.
  7. Tyraxor Augur

L80 CT is really hardcore, but i think i'd rather make a progression server toon and face the real lizards.
    Or in other words, why bother putting this once good back into game if it's not updated to L100.
  8. Rainbowdash Augur

This usually shocks most people so prepare yourself. You may even want to be sitting down for this.

There's people that aren't level 100-105 in EQ still.

I do hope there's 2 new zones coming this year though. Especially since there was a level cap raise last expac. There generally seems to be 2 new zones the HH following a level cap expac (minus Alaris, but i think we all kinda wanna forget "Hippy Aliens: The Expansion Pack. Now featuring Your Tears as Alaran's Tears")

It's probably too late in the game to make suggestions for this, as if there is two new zones in the works they are probably already in the works. But assuming it's not too late, and just for fun, i will toss my cloth cap into the Kedge arena. It fits the water theme of TDS. Plus Phinny could be the instanced raid which would round off all 3 original raid bosses and, like the TLP (there's that trigger word again) servers, allow the Heritage zones to graduate to Kunark and glorious Seb and Karnor for next HH. As for zone number two, I still say we need 105 pre-revamp zones for maximum nostalgia. Some old zone we can't even access the low level version of anymore. Oasis please.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  9. Vlerg Augur

what would be really hilarious... is to have the HH zone active on the TLP server.

what a surprise when they find out BB is a lvl 70 zone!
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  10. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Hardcore_Heritage

In 2011 it began on May 23.
    In 2012 it began on May 11.
    In 2013 it began on June 28.
    In 2014 it began on June 25.

In 2015 it began on ?. (no official word on whether it has begun or not).
    Silv likes this.
  11. Kellaer Augur

With hand to hand and mage pets working the way they currently are, they'd probably do okay.
    Ferry-Tunare and Silv like this.
  12. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Ok, I found out that it was indeed meant to go live Wednesday. DGC should post an announcement and schedule soon™.
  13. Melanippe Augur

A check of Blackburrow confirmed it as being "Hardcore Heritage" level mobs as of 13May with as yet no official announcement with the following exceptions. Oddly, some characters on some accounts received that little window with the announcement icons for special events announcing BB and CT as Hardcore Heritage, but some did not. This actually varied from character to character on the same account in some cases. No apparent rhyme or reason. Oh well.
  14. Silv Augur

And we have to find this out through another player why...? (No offense to you Fanra - it's just that they could have as easily made a public post in the first place instead of responding to one person)
  15. segap Augur

You mean that annoying window with icons I cannot figure out how to turn off? The one that probably has 10s of icons in it I've learned to just let float in the middle of my screen and never click on?
  16. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If you click on each icon and then pick "Close", you will never see that icon again (for that character).
  17. guado Augur

Right click it. Escape to close. Win.

Edit: FANRAAAAA!
  18. Tyraxor Augur

Yea ok...if you are L80 you have enough content and don't need a revamped L80 CT (it *may* be nice for some ppl, but is it more than a handful?).

They need to start caring for their currenty content players again, and those are L105 now.
    Eq might be the only mmorpg on the market atm where the focus is clearly NOT on the old players, and there's no other way i can describe it THIS SUCKS. I don't want to live in the freaking past forever, and i don't care if a lowbie toon can have fun in HH. I want actual content for actual players, thanks,
    alts.
    Ferry-Tunare and Whitecloudx like this.
  19. Roshen Brand Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.