SO DBG?? When is the FV TLP that Starts in GOD???

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Barathrum, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Barathrum Augur

So when will you announce the server we all want?
  2. So Happy Augur

HeHe, happy holidays and good luck with this post.
  3. snailish Augur

You know, there are a lot of threads here about the different servers people want and/or think others want.

Truth is, some don't want any new servers at all (happy where they are). Others are open to some of the ruleset/scenario suggestions but not others. In no way do we all want the same thing... some of the ideas people push don't even work for the niche audience the proponent is suggesting.

My vote is for Daybreak to roll out whatever makes them $ and keeps the game going.

With that in mind, I do think they will put out a server next anniversary. I actually think they could do more than one if they differentiate the rulesets to different crowds a bit. But lets assume they only do one for the sake of this thread:

-GoD start would be really surprising. They've done one Quarm event with a later era set, and from time to time have opened a new server at live era. They've never done anything but classic-start progression. Some of us have asked for Trilogy start... I think that is more likely than GoD.

-Freetrade ruleset is probably what the OP means? (as FV rules have changed several times over the years and parts that linger like the language settings make no sense to do again). I don't think this is likely if there is only 1 server. I think it is a natural as the 2nd server that is identical to the first in every other ruleset aspect (Phinny rules, maybe later start, maybe faster XP) because that gives players an obvious choice over one variable that is significant.
  4. DeseanJackson Augur

A lot of people don’t want anything like this. A lot don’t want a new TLP at all. A lot do, I get it but to say we all want an FV style server is a bit extreme.
    snailish and So Happy like this.
  5. Barathrum Augur

Because Agnarr is doing so well and Coirnav has the same population as Phinny.......

If you want Classic-PoP just go to agnarr or P99...... There is a happy place for those who want that type of garbage... But honestly if you want a true Phinny 2.0.... Start the server in GOD and allow us to have FREE TRADE... No one wants to do Classic-POP unless BER/BST can be played...... even with Free trade the raiding and grouping is so boring compared to GOD+.... Sorry but we have places that we can play if we want Velious or POP or even Luclin ATM on Coirnav... ITS HONESTLY CALLED P99 FOR CLASSIC-VELIOUS AND AGNARR FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING POP...... WE HAVE HOMES FOR THOSE PLAYERS....

WE NEED A NEW PHINNY!! That will only happen with an FV server and honestly if you want a place to play all the garbage expansions like classic-pop well i told what rocks you can go hide under!
  6. DeseanJackson Augur

What? And no we don’t need a new Phinny, you want one, that’s fine. Don’t be surprised many don’t agree with you though. It sounds like your mostly upset Coirnav isn’t in GoD yet.
  7. Nolrog Augur

8. Lenyr New Member

Speak for yourself only Barathrum. Don't assume everyone else wants what you want. Some might but not everyone.
    (edit)

Just had a thought that might fit the bill for you. Transfer your character to Fippy. It was a time/vote locked server and recently it was merged with Vulak. It is well past GoD. Granted finding groups on Fippy may be a challenge as its average daily population is in single digits.
    snailish and Nolrog like this.
  9. Jontrann Augur

I want a FV TLP that starts in CLASSIC, if YOU keep getting bored of classic to pop content maybe you shouldn't be rolling on every single new TLP? Jesus Christ EQ players kill me.
  10. snailish Augur

You could always join the next server when it hits GoD.
    Nolrog likes this.
  11. Maedhros High King

Do not want.
  12. Barathrum Augur

I stand by my statement but honestly i loath classic-pop... Maybe doing parts of GOD and all of OOW-TSS in era is why i enjoy that content so much... The only real interest i have is FV starting in GOD or even just a FV server with Fast exp.... I can not do slow exp anymore

If you want Classic-PoP just go to agnarr or P99...... There is a happy place for those who want that type of garbage... But honestly if you want a true Phinny 2.0.... Start the server in GOD and allow us to have FREE TRADE... No one wants to do Classic-POP unless BER/BST can be played...... even with Free trade the raiding and grouping is so boring compared to GOD+.... Sorry but we have places that we can play if we want Velious or POP or even Luclin ATM on Coirnav... ITS HONESTLY CALLED P99 FOR CLASSIC-VELIOUS AND AGNARR FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING POP...... WE HAVE HOMES FOR THOSE PLAYERS....

WE NEED A NEW PHINNY!! That will only happen with an FV server and honestly if you want a place to play all the garbage expansions like classic-pop well i told what rocks you can go hide under!