So DBG needs a way to push krono sales...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Brumski, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Brumski Augur

Wacky solution # 55837.23

Use Kronos to reduce lockout timers... Gasp! Hardcores will fork over the cash to "buy time" and DBG can stop hosing the games largest demographic.
  2. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

No thanks.
    Simone likes this.
  3. code-zero Augur

Seems like all some people think about are Kronos doesn't it?
    Tachya and Simone like this.
  4. Hokkus Journeyman

I was so tempted to take advantage of the discounted Krono when Phinny opened. I almost pulled that trigger. Man am I glad I didn't. I would have walked away from 11 months of game time instead of the six I am leaving on the table after the pet fiasco.
  5. squidgod Augur

Use two krono to reduce timers, get loot worth 30 krono? Until the market floods of course and uber loot becomes worthless.
  6. Brumski Augur

Worthless to who? You still need the gear to progress.
    Why in the world would you think it would be so cheap? 1 krono per person per reduction would use up more krono than it would earn. Don't you need 3 to 4 groups minimum for all this revamped stuff?
  7. Weverley Augur

If you think hardcore gonna give krono for something they gonna achieve anyway you are in for a big surprise.
  8. code-zero Augur

The whole game doesn't revolve around what the TLP people are doing and care about. Krono work just fine as they are for what they are. There's nothing to fix, everything is going right as it should. Currently on the homepage you can see that Phinigel's population is full and both of the other TLP servers are at 3/4 so no great exodus
  9. Brumski Augur

They would have leveled up faster without exp pots, but they got those anywAy. They'd definitely use Kronos for extra attempts to get loot.
  10. code-zero Augur

This is just stupid, if they want to sell faster unlocks they'd put the unlockers in the marketplace for Daybreak Cash. Why take something that you've already been paid for in exchange for an entirely different service that you can charge separately for?

Get over your Krono fixation, geez

To reiterate, Kronos are for 30 days of game time. If they sold an unlocker that's an entirely different service that they can charge you for with daybreak cash

It's simple
    Simone likes this.