Small brick of titanium (erudite sewing kit)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Semah, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Semah Augur

I don't remember erudite blue-diamond cultural being any later than Luclin. Am I just misremembering? It's been a long time...

Shinan Orefinder is not currently selling the erudite cultural ore, which prevents us from making the sewing kit we need to combine both terrorantula swatches and Luclin-era steelweave cultural: http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=17426

The corresponding NPC in Paineel, Faratain, does not seem to be spawning at all.
  2. Gremin Augur

I have already sent a pm to Ngreth outlining the issue you stated above to which he replied the erudite sewing kit is don. To which I replied that the worn erudite sewing kit was removed from game and tagged obsolete. So we have an issue, the needed kit isnt in game but the one in game is marked don. Hopefully it gets fixed.
  3. Catashe Augur

If they ain't going to put the DoN sewing kit in.. They really need to just put the worn erudite kit back on the vendor.. We all know its still in the item database..
  4. Gremin Augur

I totally agree but at this point they can not even keep servers stable and running.
  5. Nirreln New Member

The original cultural sewing kits no longer work, this is fine though steel silk armor was widely considered over powered and too easy to make during velious.
  6. Uumdano Augur

How is this fine? It does away with a potential smithing skill up route by making the erudite sewing kits plus every other cultural (?) is in game. Why leave this out till DoN when it will no longer be used or desirable.

Please fix this.
  7. Nirreln New Member

Sorry was a bad joke/sarcasm on my part making the steelsilk during velious originally was very hard and expensive to make(should have been a clue I wasn't serious). Not sure why the devs felt the need to disable the original racial tradeskill containers.
  8. Uumdano Augur

Silks were impossible to get, you`re right I missed it completely.
  9. Catashe Augur

When they finally disable it? EQTraders only mentions that it could only be used to make the old cultural not the new DoN stuff which made it sound like it still worked.. As long as you only wanted to use it for velious/lucin cultural
  10. Buddi Elder

I tried to get this fixed on Fippy. After about 9 months of "its coming in the next patch" with no success I was finally told it wasnt going to happen until DoN. Don't see how its going to be a priority for DB.
  11. Uumdano Augur

Bump, noticed this still was not fixed, please add the small bricks and make the sewing kits a viable smithing route. Being able to make cultural like everyone else in era would be nice too.
  12. Gremin Augur

I am being told the next patch should include Small Brick of Titanium and its been marked as Velious now.
  13. Catashe Augur

Called sending Ngreth a wall of evidence to convince him to do the right thing for the Erudites ;)
  14. Buddi Elder

You are messing with me, right?
  15. Catashe Augur

well he didn't tell me when but he did say he was going to mark it Velious.. does that count?
  16. Dadcop Lorekeeper

Bump, most other races have their equivalent combines in
  17. John the Baptist New Member

Trolls are also missing theirs, bring in bricks of iron!
  18. Catashe Augur

except theirs shouldn't be put in til DoN.. All trolls had in Luclin/PoP timeframe was that "refurbish" old world weapons
  19. John the Baptist New Member

Well fine, you shouldn't have your's either.
  20. Moonster New Member

Sadly this didnt happen...