Skyfire

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by chronicler, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Eckish Lorekeeper

There are multiple clip plane settings. Make sure the one called Actor Clip Plane is set high enough.
  2. Deneldar New Member

Make sure you're not in wolf form.

Dogs can't look up.
    Tucoh likes this.
  3. Belexes ForumQuester

I like this zone, it resembles how zones should be. It is more of a realistic zone. All outdoor zones need to be more dangerous. The danger element is lacking in many zones that are outdoors.

You should be always looking over your shoulder when you leave protected areas not controlled by factions aligned with you.

This isn't a zone where you can play EQ and watch TV or be concerned with stupid social media stuff.

I like all the zones others whine about.

This is a real EQ zone, it ain't intramurals!!
  4. bigpapa Augur

very annoying zone, for me , since I play eq ( 1999 ) it's the most annoying zone.specially with the drakes aura .
    they are so high in the sky ( many are ) , well I guess DB could have placed them a way more high in the sky as well ............

good way to have a nice zone being annoying fast.
  5. Raccoo Augur

Thank you, I'll try that. I found the option.
    It's happening in all forms. Hopefully Eckish's idea helps at least with seeing mobs in the distance.
  6. CymrilBlade New Member

It's getting far past annoying with these drakes. Camping VP mobs and like every 3rd or 4th mob is one of these silly drakes. If you are going to make them that annoying.. Have them One-shot ROS raid geared toons then already... Someone needs a 9 iron tot he back of the skull. LOL
  7. Sissruukk Rogue One

Sancus likes this.
  8. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Yea this zone blows for the dreaded z-axis drakes of doom

With that said, if you are camping the Ash Guardian or Radient Drake and getting these adds you are in the wrong spot. Each area has a “safe” camp area. I boxed both named for 4 pieces each and never delt with the drakes untill I ran out of mobs to pull. That is a pally/shama/druid (prenurf) with 3 mercs, one caster, one healer, one rouge.