Skill-up Change, Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Crayon123, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Crayon123 Augur

February 20, 2019
    Will this change be effective for the TLP servers? This is huge for PL'ing toons up.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Yes, the Selo server's super fast xp rate was a major catalyst for making this change in the first place.
  3. vylo Augur

I feel like this was added especially for Selo, but its a great change for everywhere.
    Yinla and Crayon123 like this.
  4. Almir Elder

Huge quality of life improvement. Thanks DBG.
    snailish and Crayon123 like this.
  5. Nolrog Augur

I picked up a 2 handed weapon about a week ago, but my skill was very low. I was getting skill ups so fast, that sometimes the skill jumped 3 or 4 points in one update. Within 15 minutes, I went from 85 to 355 (max on Phini right now).
    Crayon123 likes this.
  6. Crayon123 Augur

That's incredible, hopefully people will actually have some Defense skill now instead of being wet tissue paper. It will also help to alleviate the deadbeat melee who want to "train their weapon skills" instead of actually DPS'ing.
    Thash likes this.
  7. Hinastorm Elder

Ya my defense skill was shooting up on my 60 shaman, after being stuck in the mid 100's, despite taking hits all the time. I swear defense skillups were broken, thats how slow they were before this. Great change.
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Wow Daybreak indirectly nerfing Arena's. They sure do hate PvP ;)
  9. ShivanAngel Augur

yah even on my TANK characters, I could be about to level before I would get my last skillup.
  10. Rolento23 Journeyman

Does this apply to everything? As in instruments for bards and spell specializations for casters like evocation etc etc?
  11. Crayon123 Augur

Sounds like it!
  12. Rolento23 Journeyman

Has to be one of the best QoL changes they could have made. Im honestly sorta shocked.
    Crayon123 and Stagentti like this.