SK Wishlist 2022

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Syylke_EMarr, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Just a small (maybe) list of things I'd like to see in the next expansion, knowing full well they won't happen.

Upgrades
    • Upgrade Reaver's Bargain. It used to absorb a significant amount of damage, compared to our other discs, but has not been touched since TBM, so now it absorbs less damage than our normal discs. This makes the duration of Reaver's extremely short, even against a single target.
      • For a non-SK specific request, but give Paladins something similar to Reaver's Bargain
    • (Both Knights) Reduce the cooldown on Shield Flash. I'm not asking for the same cooldown as Warrior' Flash of Anger, but something a little shorter than 4 minutes would be nice.
    • Fix Purity of Death Counters. When the latest rank was added, the Poison/Disease/Curse counters were reduced by 5 to 30, but the description still says 35 counters of each.
    New Stuff
    • Bring back Mindless Hatred. Especially if we expect to see more events like Primal Vampire/Anniversary with untauntable adds.
    • Let us MGB our Epic 1.5/2.0.
    Miscellaneous Stuff
    • Stop making every mob immune to push/pull abilities and knockback.
    That's all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure there are more wishes, and I'm also sure this thread will get derailed within the first page.
    And, yes, the MGB-able 2.0 comment was a joke.
  2. Tucoh Augur

• Change Lich Sting target to Self and remove recourse component. A shadowknight is above being burdened with such a petty task like being the best group healer.
    • Remove SPA451 component from Reaver's Bargain. Skyrim belongs to the nords and SPA451 belongs to the warrior
    FranktheBank likes this.
  3. Cadira Augur

But you guys already get all the spa 197 stuffz!

Buff sks!
    /Hides the epic, taps, best ae agro behind back
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

• Adjust the Despicable Bargain, Antipathy and Insidious Renunciation line's to match paladin AE aggro spell capabilities
    Cadira likes this.
  5. FranktheBank Augur

Are the paladins getting a dread gaze line ?
  6. Flatchy Court Jester

Give us something other than a skell pet. I asked for years for a zombie and then you gave that to the necros, bah. How about some other undead, a ghoul or a vampire! Id even take the zombie.
  7. Spacemonkey555 Augur

I cant wait for my splash heal/cure, so excited…
  8. Tucoh Augur

9. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Oh I didn't know paladins had lost root/stun CC when they picked up splash cures. I'll let DPG know so they can fix the ones they missed.
    Tucoh likes this.
  10. Gnomereaper Augur

Autobuff illusion of a sort, so you cast your pet and it's autobuffed with your chosen illusion.
    Xanathol likes this.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

I can't wait for chain FD abilities, harmtouch, and some spells for AE threat.
    You want splash cure? Please. Have it. Thing's a curse.
    Tucoh likes this.
  12. Xanathol Augur

Always wanted the LDoN shadow model.