SK Macros

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Juudge, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Juudge New Member

I have a few macros set up for raids but I am curious to see what others are using for group game and raids.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

3. Dalanthas New Member

would like to know as well.
  4. Juudge New Member

There is a lot of info on that thread. Was trying to make a thread just for Macros.
  5. badpoet New Member

First hotkey is assist and attack on.

2nd is Bash
    /doability 1 (that's where Bash is)
    /disc Defy (or whatever your top two-hit damage lowering ability is for your level)
    /timer 80

You could throw a bite or another AA ability in there easily

Then I have three terrors (or two terrors and a provocation) in my first three spell slots with
    /cast 1
    /cast 2
    /cast 3

It will cast them in order if they are up, if not if you have your provocation there it will spam it.

Next Hotkey is AOE taunt (numbers may not be accurate, look them up on live).
    /cast 4 (AOE taunt spell)
    /alt activate 749 (Explosion of Spite) or /alt activate 822 (Explosion of Hate) or both if you want.

Then next has my Taunt and Ageless
    /doability 2 (That's where Taunt is)
    /alt activate 10392

After that, I usually throw in my lifetaps as /casts
    /cast 5
    /cast 6

Final one is DoTs (if you use them) with the Alt Activate with your bite.

Keep in mind this is for tanking and grouping, not for solo or swarming.
  6. Yther Augur

Velveeta Skillet macro:
    /pause 3,/g Meat shield at your service.
    /pause 3,/g Noodles for brains.
    /pause 3,/g Searching for Liquid Gold
    /pause 3,/g It's what your skillet is for!

Sorry SK reminded me of skillet and that wacky set of commercials. Liquid Gold!

Some thread titles just get me. Especially misspells that are actual words, just different than what was meant. Or I really wanted to tell the "Are augs worth it?" thread that apparently from their title, they have already made up there mind that they aren't, instead of asking something more like "What is worthy about augs?". And /cheers to the OP for getting the right forum. Keep seeing Knight posts in hybrids, even though they are hybrids, it is not how the forum is labeled for use.

I don't have a raiding an SK and use almost 0 macros on my long lost SK, or otherwise, I'd give a few examples.

Yther Ore.