SK - Lhranc turn in..

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Hothbra, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Hothbra Journeyman

Feel like I'm beating a dead horse here, can't find an answer anywhere...

When Spawning the Human form of Lhranc, if you fail to kill him and decide not to, are you able to attempt a respawn at another time or do you lose all those hard-earned quest items
    (Heart of the innocence, Corrupted Ghoulbane, Head of the Valiant, Will of Innorruk)?

You receive the 'Mark' upon turn-in from the ghost version and then Human spawns, can the Mark be used to respawn him in case you fail? I know its used for MK turn-in after he's dead.

I know he has a long respawn timer/regen rate/etc etc, but specifically if you do not kill him - are you SOL?

65 SK (TLP)

Thanks!
  2. Annastasya Augur

i don't know if they've changed or "fixed" it since, but back in era of this content, you put a raid together to tackle this mob, a big enough raid to ensure success. Because if you did not, then yes you lost all the items.
  3. Flatchy Court Jester

Just get a 120 go along with you and curb stomp him. Take a second or two. Course if your on TLP that may not be such an easy thing.
  4. Hegsheoshed Augur

It should function the same way the druid epic does where you hand Dolgin Codslayer the Froglok essence. You are able to respawn Faydedar with that same Froglok essence for attempt after attempt. Handing Lhranc's Token to the ghost form should have you getting the token handed back to you and possibly some new taunt from Lhranc. Or the token gets handed back to you which I find unlikely.
  5. Xhartor Augur

He doesn't regen, and doesn't aggro. So you bind a cleric in his room and rez up after wiping, keep repeating until he is dead. I would recommend having at least a group.

Note: If someone comes and kills him after you triggered him, they are just doing you a favor, because you have the turn in token.
  6. Sdar New Member

Is he soloable at level 70?