SK Harmtouch AA

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Kanxxxx, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Kanxxxx New Member

I recently came back to Everquest, 7 years on, 8 years off. I remade a Shadowknight on Vox (twice actually) and something strange happened when i dinged 76. I thought my harmtouch aa's (the aa's that i spent) got refunded to me and that my harmtouch is now at a higher level than it was, but when i dinged another aa, all my aa's unspent was gone except for the one that i just gained. I could be wrong with the refund info because i didn't have alot of time to look since i was pulling, tanking, and boxing another character grouped with couple friends. I checked my other SK character and the moment I logged him on he got the achievement of 300 aa's. So my questions are:

1. Harmtouch is in the aa's form, and auto levels as you level. I thought it stopped leveling early, have they changed this?
    2. It now looks like the Harmtouch aa's accounts for aa's accumulated (part of the 1000 max for silver account). Was this a side affect from the patch yesterday, or was it intended.
  2. Pirouette Augur

It seems they granted some HT AAs automatically. I hadn't purchased any ranks of it yet on my SK (L90), it went from I think rank 10 to rank 18? or rank 15, not sure which. And yes, that's without enabling the grant. My assigned and Spent AAs are now different, I believe it went to assigned totals.