SK Disc Stacking

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Cobra011, May 31, 2019.

1. Cobra011 New Member

Does Reaver bargain stack with are other disc Mantle and unholy Guardian? Is it a good move with hard hitting mobs to stack Guardian and Reaver together or Mantle and Reaver?
  2. Brohg Augur

Reaver's Bargain is generally so gd strong that stacking isn't needed, and so stretching out your disced tanking time by not using other stuff same time is recommended.
  3. Morthakia Augur

Don’t want to hijack the thread, but how does Dragon Glyph fit into the equation with RB / Mantle / Cursed Guardian etc. ?
  4. Wulfhere Augur

Reaver's Bargain stacks with everything.

It drains mana (via damage absorption) and endurance, and consumes 100k M/E when it fades.So you have to plan to recover mana and endurance while it's active and after it fades, to continue the fight. Things you can do on to recover on your own include Alliance Elixir, Thought Leech, Helot Covenant, Xalgoz's Bite, Viscous Bite of Chaos, Focused Bites AA (from bites), Soul Flay AA (from lifetaps)
  5. Wulfhere Augur

Dragon Scales stacks with everything also, including Reaver's Bargain.

They both have SPA 451 that cover different damage ranges. Stacking GDS and RB would compliment each other. It's easily one of the most powerful tanking combos in the game.
  6. p2aa Augur

Reaver Bargain effect is SPA 451, Unholy guardian is SPA 168, Mantle is SPA 162.
    They are also all in different slots. The effects all stack together.
    If you click these 3, the hit will be reduced first by SPA 168 effect, then SPA 162 effect, then SPA 451 effect.
    Regarding stacking them, it depends of the duration of the fight. If you use them all at same time, you will end weak mitigation wise when they fade. If the fight is going to be long, you might have to use them one by one.
  7. sojero One hit wonder

You cannot stack unholy and mantle together.
  8. Wuddane Elder

You can run it with both. If you use bargain at the start of the fight, it will last the duration of mantle and guardian. Assuming you can maintain the bargain, when you start dipping low(er) on mana, you can always spire and thought leech to get a bit longer.

You can click bargain, unholy guardian (stopdisc), then mantle if you are doing a shorter fight but need much assistance. You don't maintain the mitigation buff from guadian, but you will still get the lifetap proc.
  9. Morgwen New Member

Is there a preference between using unholy guardian or cursed guardian at 110? It seems like many people are still using unholy.
  10. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I can't see any reason to use Unholy over Cursed unless you somehow have endurance issues. The only difference between the 2 is lower endurance cost on Unholy but higher lifetap on Cursed.

I generally only stack Reaver's with another disc if I know I'm going to get hammered hard. I could probably get more use out of Reaver's if I led with it instead of using it as my 4th disc in my lineup (since it'd be more likely to refresh during a fight), but it seems to mostly work for me so not sure if it's worth changing now.
    Morgwen likes this.