SK and Epic 2.0

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Namde, May 27, 2020.

1. Namde Augur

Do SKs really equip this weapon in the heat of combat to right click it for the buff?
  2. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

We do not switch it in to equip. You can click it from you bags, and it is very useful.
    Seor likes this.
  3. Funky Augur

hehe definitely click from inventory. just make a key on one of your hotbars of your epic. makes life much easier :D
  4. Belexes ForumQuester

I have been told that if you have an SK and he doesn't have the 2.0, he really isn't a SK. :p That right Funk? :D
    kaedmon, Seor and Funky like this.
  5. Funky Augur

absolutely! lol
    Seor likes this.
  6. Flatchy Court Jester

I thought it was if you dont have your 1.0 your not a true SK...
    Xhartor and Funky like this.
  7. Raptorjesus5 Augur

With the changes they've made it's actually really easy to get now compared to before.

I never leave home without my 1.0 ornamentation. Doubt I will ever use another weapon ornament again lol.
    Funky likes this.
  8. Funky Augur

i'm with ya on that. 1.0 ornament in my 1 hander and epic retelling special ornament in my 2 hander.

as for the difficulty, the 1.0 became way easier now that the dude in the kerran village doesn't despawn for 3-5 days after turn in.
  9. Flatchy Court Jester

Heh yeah well you cannot get that 1.0 ornementation unless you have the 1.0 right? Cuz im with you i still keep both epic ornaments in my current weapons.
    kaedmon and Funky like this.