SK 2.0

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Baddax, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Baddax New Member

I am working on the epic 2.0 for my SK and am stuck in howling stones trying to get the Lhranc's wrist item. Been there over a week and easily killed over 1,000 mortiferous golems / dungeon rots when they turn. If the drop rate is 1% as Magelo says I should have easily looted 10 or so by now. Anyone know if there is an issue here and I'm wasting my time or just exceedingly bad luck?
  2. complexication Kassina

It's really all a game of pure luck.

I camped HS for three days before I got the bracer to drop, another in my guild I helped got it on the first golem kill. The fact the only mobs that drop the bracer are in the room at the complete south end of the map is what's the real killer there.

Also as much as I think magelo is loads better than zam at times, those drop rates are dependent on the players that mention it, so those drop rates may be skewed a bit.
  3. TalaelcaranBB New Member

I got mine within a few spawn cycles. What took me forever was the piece from Kithicor.
  4. Dre. Altoholic

Sounds pretty standard. Lhranc's bracer sucks, but that guy in Tox for the 1.0 is pure rage.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

looks like two mobs can drop it and your correct 1% but that 1% i think is misleading its probley lower then 1% but higher then 0% - lol

Good luck- i remember hunting it for my SK a long time also

http://eq.magelo.com/item/24612
  6. Baddax New Member

Thanks guys I will persevere then, been there pretty much daily for about 10 nights a couple hours a night or so, just wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my time. Been in the east wing though, there are 10 by the port out that I have been cycling through. Thanks for the feedback!!!
  7. silku Augur

I spent nearly a week trying to get it. Some guy walks into the zone while I'm afk and kills one mob, gets it. Took me about 8 more hours after that.. when I finally got it, two dropped at the same time on different mobs in my swarm.
  8. IDotPeople Augur

It definitely does drop, I dreaded this one making a new SK. Didn't even clear the entire bracer dropping area and I saw one. Not quite how things went my last little visit here, that's for sure. This was only like a month and a half ago by the way, so very recent info :) Just keep at it, it will drop. I always found City of Mist to be the worst of the 3 personally.
  9. Graff New Member

Shared your pain, stuck to the ones in the "H" room, down the hall before the exit and at the exit in a continuous cycle. Took a few days of 4+ hours (10-15 minute cycles) before it finally dropped. Old school EQ where Quest is not about difficultly but about sanity.
  10. Edar New Member

I went to a certain area where it was suggested that it drops, so not off of all of the golems. I just did mine a couple of weeks ago, so find more threads on this as to what area you need to go to.
  11. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Sounds like just plain old bad luck. I found them to be fairly common drops when it was a hotzone a few years ago.