Since new server AMD computer running SLLOWWW

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Blasting, May 22, 2015.

1. Blasting New Member

run an amd 8320, usually clocks in around 4.2gigz, 16 gig of ddr ram....before patch i never lagged on my 4 box and could even raid on one toon while all others were up in guild lobby....now i cant even pull without a 1/2 second delay...all accounts are lagged beyond belief...any help? please!
  2. Joshuada5566 Journeyman

Try turning your frame rates down
  3. Sneaksta Journeyman

Also, in the newbie areas, the corpse count is humongous! Set up a hotkey with /hidecorpse all . Hit it occasionally, and it will hide the corpses and reduce lag. With a ton of toons in the zone, also use /showname 1 to cut lag a bit too.
    Aghinem likes this.
  4. Aghinem Augur

Good suggestions; I would probably also recommend you reducing your graphic setting or switching to the old EQ graphics all together. Play like its 1999 right? Additionally, this is one of the reasons I believe they have a low server capacity. You are taking about 80 zones @ a average of 25 people per zone ( and likely more in some others if people are below level 30 ) - so this increases that average number of people + corpses; and that equals more lag.