Simple Solution to the Majority of Server Issues. Please read

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Troll99, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troll99 New Member

Hey Day Break, and fellow EQ Fans,

Our biggest issues right now, are server queues, and Twisted Legion. Day Break was considering opening a second server, and these forums have a lot of griefing listed by TL.

Frenzic from TL, openly stated that they're the absolute best and no one can compete with them, which I agree. None of us can compete with them and the resources they have.

My Solution -
    Open a second Progression server, Let Twisted Legion play on it. They want their own playground so bad, please just give it to them. Yes, we'll have our new server trolls, and problems with other players. But not to this extreme. You have over 4000 players on one server, who really want to play and the time spent is getting ruined by this entire guild because of their desire to be the best EQ Progression guild ever.

Please just let them have their own server. It would bring together a better RageFire community, and TL can do their own thing and not have to worry about kill stealing others. I fully believe the TL guild would be in favor of this. Unless their end goal is not about killing end content, but griefing an entire server at once.

Sincerely,
    Long time EQ Fan.

Please post opinions, and why you agree or disagree.
  2. Frenzic Augur

Doesn't matter... We leave and another guild would take our place. You just want to be the one at the top and it won't happen unless you dedicate yourself.
  3. Jezzie Augur

TL have to be where the people are. They don't want their own server. They want people to sell too.
    How they help to maintain a healthy population for the duration of this server is their responsibility. They took on that responsibility the moment they were recognized as #1 guild on the server.
    Massive mistakes were made on Vulak/Fippy that left those servers ghost towns. I guess TL should look at this as a second (and maybe the last) chance.
    I wish them the best of luck with this, it's probably a job nobody else would want!
  4. Xenolith Apprentice

TL isn't going anywhere. A second progression server will be for people who do not wish to compete with TL. This is why Lockjaw needs to be opened. Ragefire has TL, let a second "power guild" "run" Lockjaw.
  5. Ishbu Augur

Having been a top guild back in the day, this suggestion is horrible.

Hell, the more people whine about a specific top guild who is in charge of the high end scene, the more likely that guild is doing something right and is healthy for the server. Controversy sparks interest.

There literally hasnt been a single thing about TL that 10000 guilds from other servers havent had said about them or that guild did before hand. Not a single thing about this is new. Nothing special here.
  6. Tronk Augur

Isn't this what the seasonal servers do? Let people progress as fast as they can. Seems like that would pull the hard core raiders onto that server.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.