SILENCE youll take the changes and like it

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sobmre, Oct 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sobmre Augur

2. Warpeace Augur

Guess the thread where they listened to feedback didn't count right?
    Allayna likes this.
  3. Sobmre Augur

do you know of a time where a unpopular change was rolled back ?
  4. Sancus Augur

They have a 16 page thread in the News and Announcements section to discuss it, and have already made two changes to the initial nerf based on that feedback. They're just keeping feedback in one place.

This is probably the best overall communication regarding a balance change we've had in years, and the devs deserve credit for that.
    Thunderkiks, Duder, Allayna and 8 others like this.
  5. Mintalie Augur

^^^^^^^^^ Color me surprised and thrilled at both the heads up and the compromise. Well done, DBG.
  6. Warpeace Augur

Maybe go look at this thread.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...changes-to-combat-escape-aa-abilities.259703/

No reason to roll it back. They could have deleted it and would have zero impact on the Paladin class. Be happy we get to retain a "get out of jail free AA" that is now going to be instant cast and usable every 15 minutes? or will it be 20 minutes?

Meh....who cares.

I can tank a pile of mobs and as a tank everyone else has the option to run, gate or die with me. Rez me when you all get back.
    Allayna likes this.
  7. yosco Augur

Sounds like someone needs a hug (or a Drunkard's Stein.... it's a quick casting gate to PoK!)
  8. Sobmre Augur

I don't even use fade. i die or Stein out.......but changing fade changes pulling and that slows everything down
  9. Metapsyche Augur

Who pulls anymore... my Paladin just face tanks 10 mobs while a bard or Enchanter locks them down.. pulling is for the birds
    Suffer and yosco like this.
  10. Warpeace Augur

Was never intended as a pulling tool. And in the last few expansion who pulls...oh the tank, as many mobs as we can see on the screen.
    Metapsyche likes this.
  11. yosco Augur

Bingo! I zerged the tier 1 CoTF raid with a group yesterday to get our cleric the rk 3 divinity aura. It was super fun (the namer at the end was crazy annoying, but that's a different story).
  12. Mazame Augur

I hope this thread get locked as well. We do not need to have 5+ threads talking about the same thing. if you read what dreamweaver post when they were lock it was because there was 2 other threads left open to discuss and she put links to direct people to them.

For me this thread is simply a way to stir up hatred and should be removed.
    Duder, Allayna, menown and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.