Shroudkeepers missing from POK

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by questor56, Mar 29, 2024.

1. questor56 New Member

Earlier yesterday on another acct. of mine I shrouded a toon to a lvl 60 Elemental. Later when I was done I returned to POK but then found that all the Shroudkeeper NPCs were missing from POK on the Eriolisi Mar server. The shroudkeeper NPCs are also missing from POK on the followng servers, Bristlebane, Firiona Vie and Vox. Until they are back I cannot unshroud that toon.

This may have occured because of some event that started during that time.
  2. Bernel Augur

A message went out that they were being temporarily removed. It said that if you happen to be already shrouded, open a petition and customer service will remove your shroud by hand.
    questor56 likes this.
  3. KavisTM New Member

I have this same problem. Petitioned last night but the response was they couldn't do anything til it was 'looked into by our team' and to submit a bug report in the meantime...
    Silvena likes this.
  4. Bernel Augur

In case anyone missed the message:

[IMG]
  5. Anahka New Member

Same issue. I have 2 toons stuck as lvl 5 shrouds. I did see in /motd they were removed from PoK and to petition, but it's been 5 hrs with no reply

Edit: a GM or Dev removed shrouds
  6. niente Developer

If you're stuck in a shroud you may also send me a PM or message on Discord (let me know your server / character name). Sorry for the inconvenience.
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

I don't know about other servers, but on Drinal last night there was some sort of guide event that required everyone to shroud down to a level 5 something. It was about an hour after that when they sent out the message that shroudkeepers were gone and to contact customer support if you wanted to remove your shroud.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
    questor56 and Silvena like this.